Falling Into Place

A/N: I know it's been on the cast list for a while, but I casted Kaya Scodelario (Teresa from TMR and Effy from Skins) as Reyna's sister, Megan. I think they could get away with being cousins, or something, if they tried.

Alyssa's POV

I wake up to the sound of the floor squeaking for the eighth time in one night. When I look over at my clock, I nearly scream as I see that it's only five in the morning.

I hear a load moan come from Hailey's room, and I yell as I throw a pillow at the wall.

"Can you guys keep it in your pants for three more hours, please?" I beg. My response is even louder moaning from both Hailey and Ashton, which makes me roll my eyes.

Laying my head down, I turn on music to try to drown them out. It worked about six other times, so I'm praying to God that it'll work now. I need it to. I start work in a week, and I need to try to prepare myself. Lack of sleep isn't helping at all.

After closing my eyes for a half hour, I'm finally fed up with how loud they are. I jump out of bed and shuffle to Hailey's door.

"From now on, you're having sex at Ashton's!" I scream as I obnoxiously pound on the door.

"Go away!" Hailey shouts back.

I growl, too tired to argue. I go to the fridge to get a glass of milk, but end up taking a pizza box instead. My boyfriend and best friend have rubbed off on me, I guess.

I sit on the couch and turn on the telly, turning the volume up louder than usual to drown out my horny friends. It's great that they finally got together, but when I saw Ashton's boner through his jeans, I just wanted them to go somewhere else to take care of business.

I turn on the news, since there aren't any Saturday morning cartoons on. I half-listen as the reporters talk about America's snowpocalypse that never seems to end, some more countries going broke, and another giraffe fight caught on camera.

My eyes start to close until I hear a familiar song blast from the telly.

Quickly, I look up to see a clip of Calum in the music video for Amnesia. It may be 5:45 in the morning, but damn, I really can't ignore how fit my boyfriend is.

"We've recently been seeing photos of Calum Hood, the bassist of 5 Seconds of Summer, with a girl," the female reporter says.

"Bitch, what?" I mumble as I lean closer to the telly. On the screen, there's a picture of me and Calum at a French bistro a couple weeks ago. He's smiling and has a hand over mine on the table, but my face isnt visible. All that can be seen of me is a pale arm and fiery red hair.

"Has Calum finally woken up with amnesia and forgotten about the stupid little things? By the looks of it, I would say he has."

I snort at the pun she made. I'll have to tell Cal about that one.

About an hour later, Hailey strolls out of her room wrapped in a sheet, wincing as she waddles.

"Ow," she mumbles as she grabs two bottles of water.

"Don't wear yourself out, Hail," I say as I take a bite of pizza. "You've already had enough sex for about a year."

I can tell that she's rolling her eyes as she strolls back to her room. Since it's finally quiet, I decide to go back to bed.

Laying down, I shut my eyes, waiting to fall asleep. Seconds later, I'm interrupted by my phone buzzing.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey, babe," Calum greets. "Listen, I think we should talk. Wanna grab a bite to eat?"

What does he want to talk about? The last time I heard someone say 'I think we should talk', I got dumped.