Fighting & Frustration

Michael's POV

When I wake up, I see three guys standing over my bed.

"Agh! What the hell are you doing here?!" I shout.

They look at each other and laugh, each of them grabbing a part of my body.

"If you drag me out of bed, I swear to God," I threaten.

Ashton grabs both of my legs. "Too late."

They carry me to the front door, and my parents are laughing at what's going on.

"Mum! Dad!" I call. "Do something!"

"We'll see you later, honey!" I hear Mum call from the kitchen as the front door shuts.

I groan in frustration as the boys carry me to Ashton's car, shoving me in the backseat.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I ask as Ashton pulls out of the driveway.

Luke pats my head and pulls it onto his shoulder. "You're coming home today."

I rest my head on his shoulder, shutting my eyes. "I don't wanna."

"Too bad," I hear Calum say. "And Alyssa and Hailey are coming over in a few hours, so you should probably shower before then."

Somebody scoffs, and I shiver.

"Get over it, Ashton," Calum snaps. "You just need to accept that you're in love with her."

He laughs. "Whatever, Cal."

The rest of the car ride home is silent. I stay rested on Luke's shoulder, trying to figure out how I'm going to deal with Alyssa today. I don't even know why she's coming over, since she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore.

Then I remember Calum.

I sigh loudly.

"Is everything alright?" Luke asks.

I nod and yawn. "Sure."

When I open my eyes, he's looking down at me sympathetically. I roll my eyes at him.

"Dude, I'm fine, I swear."

He doesn't reply, he just shakes his head and looks out the window.

When we finally get home, Calum tries to pick me up to drag me out of the car.

"I have two working legs," I snap as I get out of Ash's car. Immediately, I feel bad for snapping at him.

As soon as I enter the house, Ashton picks me up and throws me into my shower. Before I can protest, Calum comes in and turns the water on.

"What the fuck?!" I yell as I feel water running down my face.

"Your clothes smell just as bad as you do," Luke replies. "Might as well throw them in, too."

I roll my eyes and growl as they leave. With ever article of clothing I take off, I grumble more and more choice words at the boys and where they can take this shower head and shove it.

About a half hour later, I'm finally done with my shower. I only washed my hair and body about four times. They weren't wrong; I smelled like sewage and cheese.

After I get dressed and throw my towel around my shoulders, I walk into the living room to see Hailey and Alyssa being greeted by the other three boys. Hailey smiles at me and waves, ignoring Ashton completely. I smile meekly.

After giving Calum a kiss, Alyssa and I make eye contact. She walks over to me and gives me a hug.

"I'm so sorry," she whispers. "About everything."