Chapter 6: Kelly Pov

Ugh, it's been like 8 months since my girl died…and it's just not the same without her. What did I do wrong? I should of never did that…love hurts…and I know how she feels…I can't believe she ran out in the streets and when the car came, the car hit her and she flew like 60 feet and hit the ground... why would she do such a thing? I didn't mean to hurt her…I really didn't…and when I think about it…it hurts me more.

Her friends are still mad at me even my mom and my bros mostly everybody and the girl I was going out with…I dump her because I am not about to go out with her and my girl died from all of this? that's just stupid… but anyways I also got my own place so I am away from everybody for right now accept my homeboys they come over sometimes… and chill with me and we talk and we drink and we do everything actually just have a great time. But I really do miss her… I miss Kendra a lot... I hate I even did that to her because if I didn't tell her… she wouldn't be dead right now…she would be alive, by my side working on her career doing the things she wants to do making something out of herself…that's what she would do…but she's not… and it's weird without her here… I miss her…I love you Kendra Styles…