Chapter 26: Jenny POV

Jenny Pov

So my baby girl is 2months!!! I am happy I am a mother and I can’t wait until she grows up even more =). Dustin mother has hoped me out a lot and even his brother is coming around and helping us out. I am so thankful for everything they have given me.

“Hey babe, imma head to the studio with my bros if you need anything my mother said to call her.”

“Okay, have a good day babe.”

“You too sweetie.” He leans down and kisses me…Then he heads over where the baby cribs is, and picked her up and kisses her and told her how much he loves her very much.

“Be good baby girl daddy loves u.”

She moves a little smiling at him almost about to cry…

“Now, look what you did...bring her over here… imma take her a bath.”

“Lol, ha-ha… I shouldn’t never did that loll”

“You got that right.”

Dustin brings Michelle to me… and heads out the door…

“Hey there stinker ready to take a bath?”

She makes baby noises… like if she was talking or something loll

“Let’s get you ready for today baby girl.”

I went through her drawer to see if I can find any clothes for her to wear and I did of course, and I think we are going to grandmas today.

So I grab her clothes and I set the bath water in her little cute tub to warm and I put the good smelling baby bath soap in there and everything else that goes in…then I grabbed her and I wash her off…and put her on her clothes and shoes.

“Ready to go to grandmas?”

She makes happy baby noises… I put her back in her play pin and gave her bottle to her so I can finish what I have to do…I have to get my clothes together and shoes and purse and sunglasses =) yes I know imma look fly lol.