Chapter 8: Kimberly POV

We are heading to California right now and I can't wait until we get there! It's going to be so much fun in L.A. woohoo! We went to go check it out in the spring and oh…My…gosh…it was sooo amazing! We are right by staples center where the Lakers play at. I know Patrick going to go to the games probably him and Carnell and me too...but I probably just watch it at home...But I know him…He loves the Lakers and that boy will go to them games watch what I tell you loll. 

"WOO! HERE WE COME L.A!" says Patrick 

"I know I can't waittt! It's going to be so fun!"

"I know right? I can't wait either."

"=). So what are you going to do again?"

"Oh, imma try out for the basketball team…me and Carnell thinking about it..."

"WAIT…don't you suppose to have a scholar ship?"

"You can…BUT! I am still going to try out for it."

"HAHA, that' be great if you do."

"I know! Then I'll be the next KOBE BRYANT!"

"Loll uh-huh loll"

"Ughh all these cars I swearrrr!" he looks over his shoulder to see if any cars were coming then he got in the lane…and speed off…Carnell behind us did the same thing.

"I don't want to stay in the dorms, I AM so thankful we got an apartment."

"I know I feel you, I want to be with my baby and no-one else!"

"I know right?"

"Yupp…"

"Wait…is Carnell staying with us?"

"He is going to be living where we live at but not with us…"

"Oh…okay...just wondering..."

"Yep."

"I hope he doesn't cheat on Jessica, because there are a lot of girls out here in L.A I KNOW he will be partying it up."

"Loll yeah u got that right...And I hope he doesn't either." 

SO me and Patrick talk and we laugh and we were just having fun in the car on our way to Cali it's going to be a long ride but I think we are going to have a great time on this trip.