Chapter 45: Carnell POV

Carnell POV

So I am packing up to head to ATL were going on a plane this time were not taking our cars. My homeboys going to take us to the airport and drop us off so yeah good for us, no travling in cars this time.And me and patrick is going to each rent a car… so better for us.

“Carnell are you ready to go yet?”Says Bryan

“Yeah.”

“Good cause Marcel is waiting for you out in the car..”

“You should of told me…”

“Well I just did so yeah..”

“Whatever bryan”

He laughs and  I was about to sock him in the face like dead in the face lol haha but I didn’t so yeah loll

“Where Carnell- oh…”

“I’m right here so shh”

“Haha.”

So I put my stuff in the car and then I got in…

“Everybody got everything?”

“yes.”

“okay…lets roll den”

He starts up the car and heads out the driveway…heading on the road and heading to the L.A.X airport.

(At the L.A.X airport)

“Thanks Marcel” says patrick getting out the car and helping out his girlfriend kimberly… this  chick is 5months pregg she is getting big really fast..she is due in april hopefully sooner =) I wanna see how this baby going to turn out to be…looking like her or patrick..haha maybe both lol just saying haha.

“Baby, can you carry my bags?”  says kim  trying to carrying hers…

“Baby, can you see how many bags im carrying already?”

“Ughhh, Carnell can you help me?”

“Sure no problem…”

So I help her out since her boyfriend wouldn’t help her… dumb face and uh… yeah… here we come ATL! =) let’s see whats about to go down…shall well? =)