Chapter 32: Jessica POV

Jessica POV

Patrick’s birthday was yesterday’s I told Jenny to tell him happy birthday and I hope she did. I also told her to tell Carnell when she sees him that I miss him very much and I do… it doesn’t feel real him not being there by my side… I really miss him very much that I think one of these days imma take a trip to Cali and just hang with him. I might go back to ATL for thanksgiving he said he will be there…so I am thinking going back… just to see him and be with him.

My mom and dad have been checking up on me lately just to see how I was doing… I told them I am doing well and everything is okay… so they don’t have to worry about it.

That one day that I said was cute… we have been hanging out going to clubs, parties, shopping together, etc. he is really a cool, sweet, nice, everything I can think of that is positive that’s what he is. He also respects me that I have a boyfriend, yes he did ask me out but I told him no because I have a boyfriend back in LA and he respects that…so every since we just have been really tight with each other… he is very cool dude… even tho… I do have a little bit of feelings for him… Carnell will always be there in my heart… it’s the love that we got… for each other. I love him so much; I wish he was just here right now by my side…