Chapter 25: Kimberly POV

Kimberly POV

(September)

Wahooo! It’s September and we have birthdays coming up!!! Patrick bday is in a couple of days and were going to go celebrate his bday!!! Probably take him out to eat and probably go to the mall or something… I just hope what I get him…is what he likes lol… he so picky in so many ways but I still love him.

“Baby, what you going to buy me for my birthday?”

“…You just were going to have to see.”

“Mane…”

Oh yeah, Bryan is living here now… he is good tho! He helps me out a lot…but there are times I just want to hit him, he is staying with Carnell right now… he wanted to stay with me and Pat but I said no, he was upset but oh well he will get over it lol.

“Sorry Boo.”

“It’s okay I understand.”

Is Bryan In school? Yes, Carnell have to take him to school every morning almost… he told Bryan he needs to get him a job and he promise Carnell he would look for one…

“He better get a job, because Carnell cannot be the only one paying for that apartment.” Says Patrick

“I know babe, he will try and look for one…since I am doing online classes for a couple of months or more I will try and help him to find one while you guys go to school.”

“Okay, thanks you so much.”

“You’re very welcome.”

I love to help out!!! I really do.

“So how does it feel to be online school student?”

“It’s awesome I love it. The classes online are very cool.”

“Hmm… I might take one next semester”

“You should…”

“Yeah, I might… lol”

“Ha-ha whatever Patrick.”

Lol he loves to joke around for sure lol…it’s a Saturday so were just chilling =).