Chapter 31: Kimberly & Patrick POV

Kimberly POV

(Patrick’s Bday)

Today is Patrick’s birthday!!! So we are celebrating it!!! I just hope he likes what I got him and if he doesn’t like it…well he can get something else. I highly doubt it tho loll

“You got the gifts sis?” says Bryan.

“Yeah… can you carry some and put them in my car?”

“Sure thing”

“Thanks Bryan.”

“You’re welcome.”

He went to go but the gifts in the car. Patrick and Carnell are already at the restaurant where we going to be having his little birthday party at loll. Dustin and Jenny suppose to be coming…so hopefully they do and I believe Kelly too.

“You buckle up?”

“Yes ma’am”

“Alright, let’s roll then.”

I backed out and drove off heading to the party.

Patrick POV (continue)

So my bro’s Dustin and Kelly and Dustin girlfriend came down for my birthday and celebrate it with me!!! That was just so kind for them to do that. They even brought along with them the baby!!! She is so cute!!! We waited for Kim and Bry to come back…they probably be here pretty soon.

“So how you been Patrick? You love LA?” says Jenny

“Yep most def, I love it truly”

“That’s kool” says Jenny rocking her baby…

“Yep.”

Then here come Kim and Bryan with my gifts and looks like a cake as well Wahoo =).

“Sorry if I am late.” She says putting the stuff on the table. “Heyyy Jenny!!!” she says giving her friend a big hug.

“Heyy Kim!!! How are you??? You are starting to get big” she says touching Kimberly stomach…

“Yeah” she says with returning smile.

“How many months are you?”

“3months”

“Awww, I can’t wait until he/she comes”

“I know me too girl.”

“Do you know if it’s a girl or what?”

“I should be going to the doctor next month to see what the baby is… so yeah =).”

“What are you hoping it will be?”

“I don’t care if it’s a girl or boy.”

“What do Patrick wants?”

“I think he wants a boy… so he can have someone play that lousy game with him loll”

“HEY! I heard that.” I said

“Loll… have you guys order food yet?”

“NO! Because, we been waiting on you and Bryan!!!” says Carnell

“Well were here now so let’s order.” She says taking a seat by me. “Ooo girl let me see her”

Oh my gosh here we go with the “awww she cute” stuff loll

“So when you guys heading back?” I said to Dustin

“Probably tomorrow… we have to head back because we got things to do.” Says Dustin

“Yeah… we have some more demos to do…before the album release out…so yeah.” Says Kelly

“ooh cool, I’ll buy it.”

“You better!” says Dustin and Kelly

“Loll I will!”

“So what you and Carnell been doing?”

“School…” me and Carnell both said…

“No girl hasn’t tried to hit up on u guys???”

Me and Carnell got quiet!

“Man I have my girl I aint thinking about em” I said…

“M, what about you Carnell?” says Dustin…

“Well…there is this girl… who is trying to get with me… I told her it wouldn’t work out for us because I have a girl back in Florida who I been with for a long time…and she was like WOWW SHE LIVES IN FL AND U LIVE HERE!!! JUST LET IT GO… but idk mane… I love Jessica so much… I will not break her heart…”

I know the girls were listening because they stop talking and it was mad quiet…

“Carnell what are you talking about boy?” says Jenny trying to figure out what we were talking about…

“Some chick trying to hit up on me… but I told her it couldn’t happen… because I have a chick back home…”

“What she say then?”

“She was mad….”

“…dude… don’t be dating these chicks period. You don’t know what they got up their sleeves.”

“I know jenny I know okay?”

“I’m just trying to help u out… because Jessica misses you, matter of fact she told me to tell you hi and that she misses you.”

“I can’t wait until I see her… why did we have to move so far from each other???” he says

“I know Carnell just stay strong okay?”

“Yeah, that’s what I’m trying to do is stay strong and positive. “

“Yup and that’s all you can do.” Jenny says.

“Okay, let’s talk about this later okay? Let’s eat.”

So I told Kimberly go tell that we are ready to eat. The waiter came over and took our orders… we talked until our orders came and then after we got our orders we ate and after we ate… I open my gifts and I got a new iPod touch 4, some shoes, shirts, pants, and some new shades!!! FroM Dustin lol and earrings from Kelly lol I was blessed to see 22years old!!! =) thank you Lord!!!

“Thank you guys for all of your gifts, I appreciate everything you have done for me thanks! =)”

“You’re welcome” they all said

 So we ate cake and after that we talked for a little bit then we all headed back to the house… Kelly stayed with Carnell and Bryan…and Dustin and his girl stayed with me and Kim we had a fun that night I had a great time on my birthday!!! =).