Chapter 56: (Final Chapter)

(The Love that we got…)

Kimberly POV

I love him, he loves me…and this is how love should be…I’m down for the love that we got that we got and we stay down for the love that we got that we got. We really do… I am very happy I am with Patrick, love couldn’t get any better than this… after having my baby everything has totally change… Patrick purpose to me and I said yes to him =). I know our love that we got is totally real it sure isn’t fake. I love you baby!!! =).

Jenny POV

I love him, he loves me…and this is how love should be…I’m down for the love that we got that we got and we stay down for the love that we got that we got. Word really couldn’t explain how much I love him dearly…I just know we have a beautiful daughter…we may argue we may fight but we make up at the end of the night…I call that real love. It’s the love that we got for each other: D.

Jessica POV

I love him, he loves me…and this is how love should be…I’m down for the love that we got that we got and we stay down for the love that we got that we got. Wow….Me and Carnell got back together when I came down and surprise them all I didn’t bring DJ with me I broke up with him around March because the things he did to me I thought I could’ve trusted him but I guess not…so when I came down to LA they were surprise to see me…and I had a good talk with Carnell and he did forgive me….so we made up and we got back together now our Love is so strong!!! I am now going to be living in LA, I am going to be staying with Carnell. I love him dearly he told me he was talking to some chick…and I told him to tell her that you have a girlfriend and he respected that. Yes way may fight and fuss but our love is so strong..and he will always be my baby.  Love you boo it’s the love that we got.

Dustin POV

I love my girl and she loves me and that’s all that matters. Yeah I probably fcked up a lot of times but still we have mad love for each other and  I don’t think we will ever break apart… I love you Jenny Breeding!! =).

Kellz POV

I miss my chick chocolate aka Kendra, I wish I never did that…because these other chicks I have been with are nothing like her… I just wish I never cheated on Kendra… if I didn’t…. this would of never token place… Kendra baby I just want to say I miss you baby and I wish you was here by my side… I love you…and the love we had was true to me……I miss you….

Patrick POV

I love both of my babies!!! =) I love my soon-to-be-wife! And I love my son Carmen… he’s getting big already dustin daughter already walking and talking already she bad just like him loll haha she tells me to shut up and times and sometimes I have to just catch myself and try not to hit her…but I love my family very much and the love that we got is so real and true. Love you guys!! GOD BLESS! =)

Carnell POV

I am very grateful to have my girl Jessica be back in my heart without her I was going totally crazy… I kind of knew she was going to come back to me…I mean look at me my looks are sooo sexy lol hahaha but nah really I love her very much…and I can’t wait until we get married and have kids. Our love that we got is real and undeniable and I am loving every minute…LOVE YOU BABY! =).

Bryan POV

…..so…. me and Vanessa are Boyfriend/Girlfriend Now…WAHOO! Yes I finally asked her out and she said yes =) so our relationship is doing good…we been together for about imma say 12months…pretty long time aye? Lol but I love her so much and she loves me…and everyone says we look so cute together and I do believe it…the love that we got for each other is amazing! :D I am so glad I met her.

Everyone POV

It’s the love that we got for each other. Do you have love for your bf/gf or wife? Friends? Family?  If not you should =).

The Author talking: Thanks for reading my story… I hope you enjoyed it… God Bless!!! =)