Chapter 55: Patrick POV

(April 1st)

Patrick POV

I’m at the hospital with Kimberly, she is about to have her baby…My mom is already here and the rest of the family…We called Jessica to come down but she didn’t answer as always…idk what’s her problem…. But I just can’t wait until my baby comes!!! Wahoo! =)

“You ready bro?” says Kelly

“Yeah man” I said rubbing my hands together….

“Congrats tho bro”

“Thanks Kellz”

“Mr. BREEDING CAN YOU PLEASE COME HERE?!?!? SHE’S READY!!!”

“Okay…” I said heading inside the room where Kimberly was…

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH” She screams…

“Come on sweetie your almost there couple more pushes make sure you breath in and out.”

“Come on baby…” I said grabbing her hand

She keeps pushing and pushing and pushing… I can tell because her face was getting red and she was squeezing my hands really tight…

“One more” says the doctor…

Then you heard this…

“Waaaa waaaa waaaa waaa waaa” crying baby….

“Yayyy” everyone claps for her…and well me… I had tears coming down my face I didn’t want anyone to see em but I believe they did…

“Aww are you crying?” says one of the nurses…

“No…I’m good…”

“It’s okay…”

“Wanna hold him?”

“Yeah.” Says Kimberly…

“What’s the baby name going to be?”

“Patrick Carmen Breeding” I and my girl said

“Nice.” The lady said writing it down.

“Wanna hold him babe?”

“Love to; can I go show my family members?”

“They can come in.” says the nurse…

“Okay I’ll go get them.”

I went outside of the room, and told my family to come in the baby is here they all got up and I know they couldn’t wait to see what the baby looks like.

“I wanna see this.” says Dustin

Everyone came in the room…

“Awww he is soo cuteeeeee” says Jenny.

Everyone started to take pictures of the baby and wanted to hold him…they did to.

“Patrick he looks just like you and Kim”

I smiled big… and told them thanks imma be staying with my girl until she comes home and imma help her out…I’m just happy she had the baby finally! =).  Carmen looks just like daddy and mommy… he was born April 1st =) at 5:00pm.