Chapter 38: Carnell POV

Carnell POV

Ughh so whatever happened last night… is what happened… I found myself in bed with MILA! Can you believe that???? I slowly got out the bed and went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror at myself… ugh I couldn’t believe this...what have I done!!!

“Carnell…” I heard her called my name…

I just looked at myself in the mirror and notice what I seen in the mirror wasn’t the Carnell I knew… Carnell wouldn’t ever hurt Jessica like that… so why hurt her now? =/ ughh I can’t tell Jessica about this… and I know she blowing up my phone like for-reels…

“Carnell, baby you alright?” she says coming into the bathroom where I was at… and kissing my shoulder…

“What happen last night?”

“You don’t remember what happen last night?” she said getting off of me…

“Nah…” I said confused…

“We made love Carnell…and I got to say you’re really good at It.” she says kissing me on my cheek…

Omgsh did she just said we made LOVE!!!! JESSICA GONNA KILL ME!

“woa, woa, woa, are u craziii?”

“No...You don’t remember babe?”

“NO! WTF? MILA! HOW COME U DIDN’T STOP IT?”

“CARNELL LET IT GO OKAY! THAT GIRL IS WAY IN FLORDIA AND YOU ARE HERE IN LA!!! YOU NEED TO LET HER GO!”

“You are not my boss.”

“I DON’T HAVE TO BE CARNELL… YOU NEED A REAL CHICK LIKE ME.” she says

“Girl you tripping”

I was about to take a step, until she blocked me…

“You’re not going anywhere… you looking for this?” she says showing my phone to me…

“Girl give me back my phone” I said trying to get it from her…

“Nopes…” she says feeling on my body…” not until I get what I want…”

“And what’s that?”

“YOU!”

“I TOLD U! I CAN’T HAVE U!!! WERE JUST FRIENDS MILA…”

“Friends? You call me and u friends? More like freak buddies’ right?”

“Mane go somewhere with that.” I said smacking my lips…

“U know what I ain’t got time for this…” she says going out the bathroom… and u know what I did…yup… ran after her…

“Wait…” I said grabbing her arm…

“Let go of me” she says trying to let go of my grip… but I grab her and wrap my hands behind her waist…

“I’m sorry…”

“…whatever…” she sighs…

“Please…” I said kissing on her neck…trying to get her back and to forgive me…

“Okay, okay, okay. “She says and turns to me….” I forgive you, but! I still don’t like that chick of urs…”

“What are you talking about? You haven’t even seen her.”

“Yes I have…on your phone…”

“Girl what u doing with my phone???” 

“Just wanted to know what she looks like…and I can do better then her.”

“Girl is u crazyyy!!!! My pictures better be still in my phone” I said going back to where she put my phone at…

I looked to see if she erase anything and she did that heffa she deleted the pictures off my phone of me and Jessica!!! Imma…

“MILA!!!!!”

I said running back where she was…and she wasn’t there she was gone… I heard a car starting up…

“Oh heck no!” I said going out the door and trying to stop her but damn!!! It was too late…she ended up taking my car… I cussed her out that damn heffa!

“DAMNIT!”

I ran to Patrick’s crib and bang and knock on the door hard like I was the police or something… ughh imma get so in trouble!!! Crub! And I know Bryan big mouth is going to tell on me urghh…I’m dead…