Chapter 24: Dustin POV

Dustin POV

So it’s been a month since my daughter came into the world, I am one happy father. I will not bag down I will take care of this baby with my soon to be wife Jenny =) I can’t wait!!! But my daughter Michelle is 1mont year old and she is so beautiful I can’t wait until my daughter grows up its going be a blessing to me. My brother girlfriend is due in January, but I don’t know what date I guess they will let us know about it.

“Babe, can you handle me the baby bottle?”

“Sure.” I said grabbing the baby bottle.

“Thanks.”

“No problem.”

She sticks the nipple in the Michelle mouth and she starts to suck on her bottle.

“She is so beautiful.” I said looking at her…

“Yeah she is.”

I just looked at her and couldn’t believe she was actually here!!! But she is... I kissed her little baby fingers and told her I love her… idk if I was seeing things or what…but I believe she smiled at me.

“Aaw babe she smiled at u.”

“Hahaha, I seen that I thought I was seeing things.”

“Aww… “She smiles at Michelle.

“You’re a good Mother.” I told her

“Thanks Dustin.”

“You’re very welcome.”

So I just sat there just staring at my child and her mother this is going to be a wonderful/happy family =).