Chapter 30: Carnell POV

Carnell POV

So it’s been like 1month since I have been in school and I got to say…it’s pretty fun. My classes are really cool, and I am trying out for basketball but idk if imma make it…and Patrick is also trying out for it…we talked to the USC coach and see if we got a chance to play? And he told us to show him some moves for him so we did and he told us to come back for try-outs and he will see what he can do… I hope we get in!!! I am hoping and praying we do make it.

I miss my girl a lot…and couple of chicks trying to get at me… I do have some of the chicks numbers in my phone… we hang out and stuff…but we don’t do nothing really serious… but there is this one chick  who is really feeling me…she even told me…and her name is Mila she fine!!! But were just really good friends…

Me: what u doing?

Mila: Talking to my home gurls wah u up to? U going anywhere tonight?

Me: nah..not really..

Mila: oh really?

Me: Really…why was up?  

Mila: o… I was going to ask u if u wanted to come over and just hang with me for a bit watch couple of movies or something…

Me:  I don’t have nobody to watch my cousin…

Mila: well take him to your bro’s or something…

Me: girl please… patrick does not want him over there while I go chill with u.

Mila: well make him! lol I wanna hang out with u for a while.

Me: *sighs* aiight hold on let me call him.

Mila: ok.

I stop texting her and called patrick….no answer…yet…so I called again…and he finally answered…

Patrick: Hello?

Me: pat…

Patrick: sup?

Me: can you do me a favor?

Patrick: what is it? I’m trying to get some sleep mane…

Me:… I wanted u to watch Bryan real fast while I go hang with my friends..

Patrick: is u serious? Bryan is old enough! He can handle himself… I aint watching him.

Me: ughh fine bye then.

Patrick: BYE! Aye!

Me: what?

Patrick: who is your friend?

Me: …my friend! Bye! [Hangs up]

I hung up I don’t got time for no guessing….so I text back Mila and told her that somebody will watch Bryan for me… I actually lied… I got dress real fast and put on some good smelling cologne and I peeked to see if Bryan was sleeping…he was… he was knock out…so I easily closed the door and grabbed my keys and went out the front door and locking it and heading towards my ride…and told Mila I am on my way over there… she text me saying “Okay, I am waiting with a big bowl of pop corn and candy”  and I text her back saying “Lol anyways… don’t start the movie without me” and she goes.. “Boy, just watch the road and come on.” Hahaha she had me laughing lol so I focused my eyes on the road and headed to her crib.  This is going to be fun/interesting!