Chapter 40: Mila POV

Mila POV

This boy is about to get jump buy my homeboys…hahaha I don’t play with doggies… I get down with real niggas…and he ain’t real!!! He fake!!!!

“So where these puzzy azz niggas at then?” says Marques

“They on their way…”

“mannn why u even start talking to him anyway Mila?”

“Cause!!!! I just wanted to see how he reacted… I know my beauty is beautiful and I knew he was feeling this so I trick him.”

“You so freaking wrong for that Mila.” says Omari

“Oh shut up Omarion.”

“That’s them?” says O’Ryan pointing to a black car driving up.

I had to get a good look at it… and yup it was… they got out and Carnell came over towards me and push me cussing me out and everything else… that’s when Marques and Omarion and O’Ryan started to beat the hell out of Carnell and Patrick. I just sat there and watch until they were done with their azzes!

“THAT’S RIGHT NIGGA DON’T MESS WITH ANY MOFO AIKO! OR YOUR AZZ WILL BE DEAD!” Says Marques…

“PUNK ASS!” says Omarion kicking Pat and Nell… I just sat there looking at them…

“Let’s go Mila!”

I slowly walk towards Marques car…but stop and went towards  Carnell and Patrick look like they were hurting badly… whatever I did was wrong… and I don’t know if I ever can say forgive me… I picked up Carnell phone…and looked for his chick number…and called it…

“MILA LETS GO NOW!!”

I just ignored them...can I do what I have to do first thanks!!!! But the chick picked up the phone…she sounded so pissed/mad…

“CARNELL!!! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF YOU WHY IN THE HELL YOU HAVEN’T BEEN ANSWERING MY PHONE CALLS? ARE YOU DATING OTHER CHICKS WITHOUT TELLING ME??? HUH???? ARE U???? SPEAK NOW!!!”

So I got on the phone and told her this…

“Hi, are you Jessica?”

“Yes, and who this B?”

“I’m Mila…his ex girlfriend… we have been dating since you were in FL…but we just broke up…”

“WTH!!!!!!!!!! WHO THE F!!! IS THAT WHY HE HAVEN’T BEEN ANSWERING MY PHONE CALL’S LATELY?”

“Look… I’m very sorry you had to know…. don’t be mad at him… be mad at me… I’m the one who consume him that he didn’t need you and that he needed me… but were not together anymore…so you can have him”

“URGHHH WAIT UNTIL I SEE HIM! JUST WAIT!!! IMMA KILL HIM!”

“Don’t do it … please… it’s not his fault.”

“I DON’T GIVE A FLYING CARE IF IT ISN’T! I TOLD HIM DON’T DATE OTHER PEOPLE!!! AND HE BROKE THE PROMISE!!! AND THE LOVE THAT WE GOT ISN’T REAL ANYMORE!!! THAT FAKE BASTARD!!! UGH I CAN’T WAIT UNTIL I SEE HIM ON THANKSGIVING DAY! THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW!!! WHERE IS HE AT?”

“He... is on the ground…”

“WHY?!?”

“My brothers beated him up…because he cheated on me…”

“…URGHH U KNOW WHAT DON’T TALK ME!!! WHATEVER UR NAME IS MILA…KILLA… WAT EVER!!! I JUST CAN’T WAIT TO SEE HIM!!! THAT’S WHAT HE GETS FOR BEING HARD HEADED I TOLD HIM GOOD DON’T DATE ANYONE AND HE WENT OVER MY HEAD!!! DID HE F**** U?”

Ugh… this is going to be really horrible right here tho…

“Yes…last night…we slept together…”

“………really huh?”

“Yea…”

“M! I got news for him when he comes back to ATL. Aright I got him…”

“I thought u lived in FL?”

“MY HOME TOWN IS ATL… BUT DON’T GET IT TWISTED IM MAD THAT YOU F**** MY BOYFRIEND U HO!”

“…I know I am…and you boyfriend is stupid.”

“DON’T BE CALLING HIM STUPID JUST BECUZ HE THOUGHT YO DUMB ASS WAS A DIME PIECE IT BECAME A TRASH PIECE NOW I GOT TO GO BYE!” she hangs up…

Dang she was fired… I threw the phone at him… and said this…

“YOU B****” and I kicked him and jog towards to Marques car… we left and we called Patrick and Carnell B’S and punks who they were… they ain’t got any game…