My favorite desk

Y/N POV                                          ⚠️ smut ahead⚠️

Hearing the words 'Y/N-ah, I have to tell you something..' has my heart beating fast.

All kinds of thoughts are going through my mind.

All possible scenarios of how this conversation could go and one worse than the other.

Noticing my panicked face, he takes me in his arms, gently placing me on his lap.

"You are probably thinking the worse of the worse and it is not like that, I promise" He softly assures me, making me even more confused than I already was.

Namjoon proceeds to tell me what he learned when we went to dinner at his parent's house and who that person really was that met by the elevator earlier today.

After listening carefully to all processing everything we both stay silent.

Namjoon carefully watches me worried about my reaction, he is so attentive and sweet.

To be honest I am also very thankful that he shared this with me and didn't keep me in the dark.

"Wait so let me get this straight, the lady I saw by the elevator is actually my estranged aunt who has been watching over me from afar since I was little?"

"That sounds about right," Joonie says cautiously.

"Okay," I just shrug.

He looks at me flabbergasted "That's it, just okay?" he sounds so confused.

"I wished she would have reached out, I would have received her with open arms. After all, she is family, maybe she has a reason why she didn't even now that I'm an adult. If she doesn't want me to know about her then there is nothing I can do about it" I just shrug.

"It's her loss," he says hugging me, making me smile.

"I know right!" which makes him chuckle.

Leaning in he kisses me lightly, the kiss ending too soon for my liking.

 I look at the empty food containers and get up to throw them away.

I really want to kiss the heck out of him but I need to brush my teeth.

It's not sexy to make out with food residue in my mouth.

"May I use your bathroom?" I ask.

He points to his private bathroom, taking my bag I go and quickly brush my teeth.

As I am getting out Joonie goes into the bathroom, I make my way to his desk and look at the 2 picture fame he has.

One of them is a picture of him and his parents all smiling happily and the other is a picture of us and Kevin.

It was taken a while back when we took Kevin for a walk at the park near our home.

I feel a smile form on my lips as a look at the wholesome picture, when did he get this printed?

Feeling his strong arms snake around my waist I lean into his chest, with the picture of us still in hand.

"Like it?" He asks, his lips close to my ear. 

"I love it! I want a copy of this  picture, so I can put it on my desk as well"

"I'll get you a printed copy babe." He mumbles being all cuddly.

"Can't wait! I'm gonna put by the other picture of us that I have" I say cheerfully.

"You have a picture of us on your desk?" He asks and I can hear the smile on his tone.