Our future

Y/N POV

I wake up around 11:13 am, sore everywhere.

I guess I shouldn't have challenged my husband's stamina.

His hands and mouth woke me up twice during the night.

And I all too happily took him over and over again.

I mean can you blame me?

My husband is just all-around irresistible.

I don't think I have ever had this much sex in my life, not even when I was in college.

Getting off the bed, carefully as to not wake up the snoring CEO.

I take a quick shower letting the water massage my muscles.

Without waking up Jooine I put on a pair of shorts and a hoodie before heading downstairs and get working on our brunch.

As the coffee brews, I work on the potatoes and eggs hash.

Once the potatoes are cooked I put the eggs and get working on the bacon and toast.

We are having a feast!

The aroma of coffee and bacon fills the small cabin, gosh my mouth is watering.

I steal a stip of bacon, taking a big bite I moan... its bacon.

Feeling a hand on my waist and another one on the hand that held the bacon strip.

Standing behind me, my darling husband takes a bite of my bacon. "This is really good"

"Of course it is, it's bacon" I sass.

Namjoon chuckles but seeing that our meal is also ready he gets working on setting the table, getting us coffee and a container of cut fruit.

With his help, we get the food on the table.

Joonie looks at the spread and kisses my check tenderly "This looks amazing, thank you love"

"Let's eat," I say happily and dig in, Joonie for sure made me work an appetite.

In record time we inhale the food, Namjoon of course offer to do the dishes.

We both end up deciding to go for a walk to help digest the food, taking my phone and wireless headphones I put on some music to set a calm mood for our walk.

The fresh air, surrounded by nature is so relaxing, so peaceful.

We walk and walk until we find a fallen trunk to sit, there we sit, my head resting against Joonies arm.

We feel no need to talk or to fill the silence, we are just comfortable like this.

Namjoon decided we would have a chilled day back in the cabin, saying he didn't want to break me.