Typhoon pt.2

Namjoon POV

The moment Y/N leaves to go shower I sigh loudly.

I am so relieved that she is okay but also my heart hurts for the little babies that have been left to die.

The guys and I all just sit around and watch the puppies and kittens all nap, each of us lost in our own thoughts.

The big white...I'm guessing poodle? He comes to me and rests his head on my lap looking up at me with sadness and wonder and my heart breaks all over again.

"I commend Y/N, I wouldn't be able to deal with stuff like that on the daily" Yoongi hyung speaks up.

"What if the little puppy doesn't make it?" Kookie asks in a shaky voice.

Obviously very upset and concerned about the situation.

"Don't think like that Kookie, We will all try our best to help them" Hobi says.

"Here I thought I had it rough at work" Jin comments and we all nod.

It is true, we sometimes complain about meetings and paperwork but that's all we do.

There are people out there that deal with life or death situations whether is the life of a human or an animal.

I really can't imagine doing what she does every day.

As if hearing my thoughts Jimin says " I can't imagine doing what Y/N noona does every day. I would be a mess"

We all agree with him.

"I should get working on dinner," Jin says getting up.

Tae gets up as well. "I'll help hyung," he says and they both make their way to the kitchen.

 The rest of us just stay put.

 We hear a few whines from the pups making us all jump from our seats.

"A-are they okay?" Jimin asks.

"Should we get noona?" Kookie looks at me for an answer.

"They are just having either a dream or a nightmare" Yoongi hyung answers them.

He walks to the little fence and picks one of the crying pups up "So little yet so loud" He says.

Bringing the pup close to him he begins to pet it and the pup goes back to sleep.

"Wow hyung! You are really good at this" Hobi compliments the elder.

"Guys pick up the other ones and help them go back to sleep," He tells them.

Kookie and Jimin pick two more crying pups and do as Yoongi hyung did, soon the puppies quiet down.

As the rain keeps pouring we decide to keep the TV off and only the needed lights on.

Jin comes from the kitchen. "Put the puppies down, Dinner is ready"

I get up and make my way to get Y/N when she comes down the stairs in a pair of sweats and an oversized hoodie.

"You look warm and cozy," I tell her.

She hums in agreement " I am, I really needed that shower"

Taking her hand I lead her to the kitchen "Dinner is ready"

"Good I'm starving, " She tells me making me laugh, when is she not hungry.

We all sit around and begin to eat.