I wish you were here

Namjoon POV

Two days. It has been two whole days since I've seen or kissed my wife and I feel like I might lose my shit.

I had to go on a business trip and I hate leaving her but she has her own job, it's not like I can pack her up and bring her with me.

Although I thought about it a few times.

Now two days in and I already want to go home...Unlucky for me I have two more days' worth of meetings before I can get back to Y/N.

You would think that face time would help but It just makes me miss her even more and there is also the problem of time zones. 

After this trip I decided to only go on business trips in Korea and the furthest I'll go is maybe Japan.

I am looking at my phone for the hundredth time, checking the time back in Korea. 

Waiting to see if Y/N has already woken up. 

"Mr. Kim they are waiting for us" Secretary Lee, bring me back from my thoughts.

Getting up we go into the conference room and begin this tedious meeting.

After 2 hours of discussing what to do and how this project would pan out, I finally make my way to my hotel room to take a break before I need to go into another meeting.

As I am getting in the car my phone rings, Checking the caller ID it's my mom.

I quickly take her call happy that she has finally remembered that she has a son.

Me: Eomma!

Mom: Namjoon-ah! my baby

Me: Good to see that you remember your son.

Mom: Oh shush you! I told you that your dad and I spontaneously decided to get away from everything for a while.

Mom: This destination is so nice no internet no phones just your father and I enjoying each other's company.

Me: I am glad you guys could have some time together.

Mom: It was lovely, but once we got some internet  I am shocked by the News of you cheating? What is that about son?

Me: Mom it was nothing really. Just the media being...well the media.

Me: I took Y/N on a date and the blurred her face and made it seem like I was cheating. 

I quickly explain the situation. My mom more than anyone would know the kind of vouchers the media can be.

Mom: Oh my! How did Y/N take it?

Me: She took it well and laughed it off knowing very well that it was her in the picture.

Mom: That's good. How are things going with the two of you?

I can't help but smile at her question.

Me: Things are really good. We have a lot in common and get along very well.

Mom: MHM... from the pictures of the Gala you look to be getting along more than well.

I chuckle at her remark. she is not wrong.

Me: She is a really special person. I can see why you thought she would make a perfect match for me.

Mom: I am so glad you agree son. When I learned about her, I just knew that you would be kindred spirits.