Epilogue II

Y/N POV                  *3 years later*

 The friendship that we built has helped us make this relationship what it is today.

I am happier than I have ever been, although things have been hard for a while now.

Nothing crazy, I know that we are even more in love now than I could have ever imagined. 

 Every struggle and triumph I have, Joonie is the first person to help me and celebrate with.

I guess the only problem if you can really call it a problem is that Joonie still refuses to take any of my money.

 But for our second wedding anniversary, I bought him an island and threaten him that each year the gift would be more extravagant.

He argued that he just wanted to spoil me, but I want to do the same for him

I could tell he was hesitant, finally, I convinced him with a blow job. 

 That's how I get my way a lot of the time.

Our lives are almost perfect, but we really want children.

 I got off my birth control and Joonie has been trying to put a baby in me.

We waited two years, did everything we wanted to do and more but now we both want to have children and I can't help but feel sad that it hasn't happened yet.

 I've taken numerous pregnancy tests this past year.

 I get my hopes up, and then the test will only have one line on it and I slide into disappointment.

Namjoon has been great.

He has been my rock when I wanted to give up when I have felt l like I was defective for not being able to get pregnant.

 My dear husband, on the other hand, has not given up.

 He tells me that even if we never have kids, he still has all he would ever want.

 But every time we pass a baby store or he sees a baby on a stroller his whole face lights up while my heartaches.

 He would make such a great dad and I really want to give that to him.

Lately, my breasts have been tender, and I have felt nauseous.

 My hopes are up, but I refuse to take a test.

After taking so many negative pregnancy tests I don't think  I can't deal with the disappointment again.

 I cry just thinking about it.

Will I ever be able to have a child?

Namjoon POV

She's pregnant.

 I'm pretty sure of it.

 Her emotions are a roller coaster but this whole year has been like that.

We have been trying nonstop, any chance I get to fill up her pussy, I take it.

The baby-making process is amazing, but the negative test and Y/N's look of disappointment is what does me in.

I hate how sad she gets, how her hope comes crashing down every time she sees that test or gets her period.

But this time, this time it's different, not only is she very emotional but her breasts have grown enormously in such a short period of time.