Oh Mother

Y/N POV

As the day comes to an end I am so exited to go home.

I begin to pack my things when my phone goes off again.

UGH!!! AGAIN I ignore it and block the number.

Walking out of the building I say bye to the staff ready to enjoy the weekend.

I quickly stop by the grocery store and get a few things that we are missing at home, like coffee and milk.

I also decide to make a quick pit stop at this cute flower shop by the house.

I don't know why but I feel like the living room would look really cute with a few flowers.

Once I get a pretty bouquet of white camellias I make my way home only to see an unknown car in my driveway.

Getting out of my car I see the driver walk around and open the passenger door.

The woman steps out of the car and my mood goes to shit in a heartbeat.

"Where are your manners? Aren't you going to greet your mother?" She says as entitled as ever.

"What an unpleasant surprise, How are you mother?" I say flatly, not in the mood for this lady's shit.

Clearly not happy with my answer she schools her features to not show how pissed she really is.

"Aren't you going to invite me inside?" She says annoyed, looking to get me in private so I can have it.

I decide to humor her, why not. What could go wrong right? Nothing she hasn't done to me before.

"Sure, Come in Mother," I say.

She turns to her driver and instructs him to wait for her before she follows me in the house.

I make my way to the kitchen, completely ignoring her. 

I'm guessing that pisses her off, as I hear her follow right behind me.

I begin to unpack the groceries and put everything away.

"What? You won't offer your guest a drink?" She says in distaste finally showing her anger and discontent.

"I would usually offer my guests a drink or a snack but since you are not a guest and you are clearly not welcomed here, I don't see why bother" I shoot as I get a vase and water for my flowers.

"You ungrateful little-, HOW DARE YOU TALK TO YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT?! YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING WASTE OF SPACE!" She yells.

And I just move around my kitchen ignoring her as she has her tantrum. Completely unbothered.

"HOW DARE YOU IGNORE ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU?" She shrieks.

My back is towards her when I feel like I am being turned around. Soon after I feel a sharp sting on my cheek.