Closer

3 months of being married.

Y/N's POV

After I cried my heart out in Namjoon's arms we became closer.

The next day Johnny told me to stay home and Namjoon stayed with me even though I assured him that it was not necessary.

I felt embarrassed that he saw me like that but he told me that he was glad he could be there for me.

That just solidified my belief that he is genuinely a really nice person.

I feel like a weight I didn't know I had was lifted knowing that the person I will spend my life with is a nice human being.

Maybe I could even fall for him.

I quickly shake those thought out of my head. Nope, nope, nope.

As I get out of the shower and change into some shorts and an oversize hoodie.

I go to the kitchen and begin to cook dinner for Namjoon and I.

I am moving around in the kitchen when I hear "I'm home" Those two simple words bring such comfort.

I turn to find Namjoon entering the kitchen. 

"Smell's good" He comments.

"Food will be ready in 20 minutes, got get comfy and meet me in the living room" I say.

"Alright be right back," He says rushing upstairs.

After the whole crying in his arms thing, we have come to a comfortable routine where when we both come home we eat in the living room and watch Friends.

I was presently surprised to find out that he is also a Friends fan, earning him some bonus points.

This has become a routine for us and it's been fun. 

We laugh and comment on the episodes and sing along to Phoebe's songs.

Tonight is the same.

I begin to set the table when Namjoon joins me dressed in sweats and a sweater looking extra comfy.

"Need help?" He asks.

"Yes, Please! Can you bring the dishes from the kitchen and I'll get the drinks." I say.

We both get everything and sit down on the floor criss-cross and begin to watch.

Beside me, I hear Namjoon moan as he takes a bite.

"This is so good," He says with a mouthful.

I giggle at his reaction "I'm glad you like it."

We eat and laugh as the episode goes on when all of a sudden we hear loud snoring from behind us.

We turn to see Haku laying on the couch between us, belly up snoring away.

Namjoon and I make eye contact and we burst out laughing.

In between laughter, he says "Oh my God! I have never seen a cat that snores"

I am wheezing at this point, not because of Haku's snoring, I'm used to that shit. 

But Namjoon's face was priceless.

"I'm used to it. But yeah, He is a very unique cat" I say laughing.

He looks at Haku and then at me "I have noticed, bet there is never a boring moment with him"

"There really isn't," I say as Haku continues to snore in the background.