Our first Date

Y/N POV

Like the wise words of our dear sponge bob, 'I am ready... for this date.

I have my hair curled, My make-up is all did and I am wearing a skimpy sexy set just in case yah know.

I mean I am not hoping that something will happen on our first date, but I have thought about it.

And well you never know when your sexy husband might rip your panties off and do you against the wall.

Definitely not hoping, at all.

UGH! I need help.

I have never been one of those horny people that needs to get laid all the time but around him, my panties are always wet.

It is insane the number of times I have had to change them in a day.

I am going through my closet looking for a dress to wear.

I think I should go with the staple outfits for all first dates.

The little black dress.

The only thing is should I wear something flowy? or fitted?

Standing in my closet staring at the two dresses I have picked when my eyes end up going to a third option in my closet.

I pull it out and examine my new option.

 I try it on to see how I look and she Cute!

The dress is fitted at the top and has a few flowy ruffles at the bottom, With a pair of strap heels this outfit would look great.

Abandoning the other two dresses I begin to put on a few gold accessories.

I check myself out in the mirror and wow,I look good.

My phone chimes and I quickly pick it up from my bed to see that Namjoon had texted me.

Joonie: I am here to pick u up.

I look at the text a bit confused, I am about to text him back when I hear someone knocks on my bedroom door.

I put on perfume before I open it and I am greeted by a very dashing-looking Joon.

We just stand there taking each other in.

Clearing his throat "You-you look beautiful, Not that you don't always look beautiful. It's just that today you look more beautiful"

He stumbles and struggles with his words and I just giggle at him.

He is too damn cute for his own good.

"I get what you mean and Thank you, You don't look so bad yourself" I smile shyly.

"Are you ready to go?" He asks.

"Yes, let me get my coat and my bag," I say rushing in my closet to get what I need.

I come out and he is still waiting for me at the door.

Turning off my light and losing the door I make our way to the car.

He opens the door for me but I gasp as I remember something.

Namjooon looks at me in concern.

"We forgot to feed Haku and Kevin," I tell him.

He relaxes and smiles "I already fed them before coming to get you"

I get in the car and Joonie drives us to our date.

"Where are we going?" I ask feeling curious.