Move in.

Namjoon POV                                                ⚠️ smut⚠️

I am dreaming about Y/N riding me, the dream feels so fucking real, so good.

The jolts of pleasure wake me up.

I begin to open my eyes and the feeling is still there, It's so good, I moan.

Looking down I find my sexy as hell wife sucking my dick like it's a fucking popsicle.

Completely naked her ass in the air she smiles at me "Morning Joonie" 

"Fuck, Y/N-ah. Suck it, baby. Take it down those so fuckable lips." I grind my teeth as she encircles her tiny hand over the length.

The first swipe of her tongue over the swollen head nearly sends me to my knees.

It's a good thing I am laying down.

 One hand grips the sheets, the other grips her hair, steadying myself as she takes me in her hot mouth.

I look down at her and watch my cock slide between her lips. "I'm about to come. You better let go, or I'm going to coat your throat with my cum."

She only doubles her effort, picking up her pace, stroking, and swallowing every inch.

 Damn, I can't hang on another second.

Jets of cum shoot straight down her throat. She moans, sucking more out of the head.

 She stands with a blushing smile as she licks her lips. "My hubby tastes so good, yum."

I lay there admiring her as I catch my breath, she is so sexy and I'm still fucking hard. "You're my fantasy come to life. I'm never letting you go again."

"Good because I have no plans of letting you go either," She says.

Her eyes move to my hard cock and raise a questioning eyebrow.

Smirking I shrug, "I can't help it when my wife looks like a wet dream. This is all, you baby."

Laying next to me she giggles.

"Ah-Ah, I am not done with you," I say pulling her on top of me.

Straddling me she waits for my instructions. "Ride my cock baby, Put me inside you and ride me"

Not needing to be told twice she take a hold of my hard length as she slowly descends on it, moaning in pleasure.

She takes her time getting used to me, but I have no patience, I need to be deep inside her now.

Holding on to her waist I push her down as I thrust my hips up.

She throws her head back, arching her back as a loud moan leaves her perfect lips.

"If you are going to ride my cock do it properly" I moan spanking her ass hard.

She moans and begins to move her hips riding me so confidently, in search of her release.

I find her so sexy when she gets all greedy from my cock, greedy for orgasms.

I  pull her off my cock, only to pull her back down, hard.

Y/N gasped, her head falling back as I filled her, going as deep as I can.

"AH! Fuck Joonie" She moans

 She gripped my abdomen and used me as leverage so she could ride me.

"You like that baby? You like riding my cock?" I ask panting.