Friends.

Y/N's POV 

Walking out of work Johnny says "We are DRINKING tonight"

I hear my phone ring and check to see who it is. 

Annoyed I ignore the call. "I want to drop off my car at home if we are going to be drinking"  I say.

"I'll just leave my car here,"  He says getting in my car.

I drive to my place and leave the car there.

Johnny's Uber is already waiting for us at the front of my house, so we get on and go.

"Let's get something to eat first" He says and I just nod. I could go for some nom-noms.

Reaching our favorite place to hang out. I look around and The streets are filled with people everywhere. The shops the arcades and restaurants. I really love coming here.

Walking in our favorite restaurant we sit and begin to order.

My phone rings again and I check it just to ignore the call...again.

I'm really starting to get annoyed. 

Like take a hint, I don't wanna talk to you.

Looking up I see Nonny giving the 'Spill" look.

I shake my head. "It's nothing" Not wanting to get into it, because lord knows I will flip.

"You look mighty annoyed for it to be nothing" He pours me a drink gesturing for me to take a few sips.

I down half of the beer and vent to my friend. 

Being the only one here who knows and understands. "I'm Just annoyed. My 'Mother' has been calling me all week"

Looking concerned and amused he states. "And you have been ignoring her calls all week"

"Awww!!! My best friend knows me so well" I tease,causing him to chuckle. 

" I can't believe you have been ignoring her all week" He smirks.

My parents and I really have no relationship whatsoever.

They are terrible people hence why I ignore them at all cost. 

"I figured on the fourth or even fifth day you would get the hint that I don't fucking want to talk to you" I grunt in annoyance.

Now Johnny is full-on laughing his ass off. "Anyone else would have gotten the hint, But your 'Mother Dearest' is a special case"

"Ugh! Can we not talk about her? Talking about her makes me want to punch things" I say downing my second beer.

We dig into our food and make plans to go shopping.

After out food and some shopping that involved Johnny getting a bunch of shoes and a coat and me a few skirts and some lingerie sets.

"Let's go to Mark's for a few drinks," Johnny says excitedly as we get closer to the bar.

We met Mark when we both moved here. He is cool Peoples. We haven't gone to his bar in a while.

"Let's go! I miss Mark" I say as we make our way to 'The Mark'.

 Entering the bar we make our way to the table we usually sit.

I  order a pitcher of strawberry margaritas while Johnny gets the game board 'Sorry'.

The cool thing about 'The Mark It's like a bar with game machines, Game boards and Alcohol.