Plan in place

Namjoon POV                              

It is finally Thursday, I have been looking forward to the weekend.

I took my parent's idea and decided to plan a trip for Y/N and I.

I made sure with Jhonny that she would get out of work early today.

With the help of my assistant, I found the perfect place to spent some alone time with my wife, no electronics, just us and nature.

Heading home earlier than usual I begin to pack my bags and set them aside by the main entrance as well as Haku's and Kevin's belongings since they will be staying with their grandparents.

When I told my mom about my plan for the weekend she was elated, that I had listened to her advice, and also she would get Haku and Kevin all to herself.

She said it's a great way to practice how to be a dog and cat mom.

From what she told me her trip to the shelter was everything and more.

She also hinted at wanting grandbabies, but that is something I need t seriously discuss with my wife.

I would love to have kids, I can't wait to be a dad but I need to make sure Y/N is on board and when she might want to start a family.

I am not going to force her if she is not ready to be a mom.

Hearing the front door open I walk there to greet Y/N with a hug "Welcome home"

She giggles into my chest, "It's good to be home, although a bit strange being here this early"

Pulling away she pets Kevin and Haku, who are patiently waiting for her to give them her undivided attention.

She pets them both babying them and asking them about their day as if they would answer her.

I smile shaking my head at one of the many cute habits she has.

"Oh!, Do you have a business trip?" She asks, finally spotting my suitcase.

"Actually," I say taking her hand's into mine "We are going on a trip"

She looks at me clearly confused "When? I have work"

"I already talked with Jhonny and you are all covered, we are leaving tomorrow morning and we will be back Sunday night" I explain.

"What about Haku and Kevin, are they coming with us?" She asks unsure, and I shake my head letting her know it will be just the two of us.

"But what about them? It will be the first time we leave them for such a long period of time. Who will look after them?" She says panicked at this last-minute trip, well last-minute for her.

Luckily I have been planning this all week and made sure everything would be taken care of.

"Babe, I have planned everything. Kevin and Haku will stay with my parents and I know tomorrow you and I have packages that will be arriving so Hoseok hyung will stop by to get them inside the house. As for work, Jhonny knows and you will be covered"

Once I am done explaining everything she looks at me with wide eyes "Wow, you really thought of everything"

"I didn't want either of us to be distracted or worried about anything" I admit, knowing full well how much we need to get away from everything, just for a few days.

"Thank you Joonie, for planning everything and being so thoughtful. I honestly don't know what I have done to deserve you" She vulnerably admits as she hugs me around the waist.