Watching dirty things?

Amaira's POV:

I had no mood to wake up today. It was Sunday already and I might be the only one who isn't so fond of it. Sundays were heavenly before I got married. It was the only day I didn't have to go by schedule. I would wake up late, eat breakfast in the afternoon, sleep till late evening, and watch movies until midnight. Those perks aren't available here. Unlike weekdays, I had to cook three meals a day, clean the house, and put the used up clothes to the laundry.

I let out a deep sigh. When will I even get a day's rest again? Moreover, Jay's house is twice bigger than mine. Cleaning the whole house will take me two full days to complete. I hastily got down from the bed and came outside. I looked at the watch to see it was nine o'clock in the morning. Thank God, I'm at least able to wake up late. Jay's room was open but there was no sign of him anywhere. I think he might be out for a jog.

I went to the bathroom and came back with a toothbrush. I switched on the TV and started brushing. Brushing time was the only free time I had, so I decided to use it in an optimum way. I was changing the channels when I noticed Dora the explorer was being telecasted.

Who do we ask for help when we don't know which way to go? We ask a map!

If there's a place you wanna go I'm the one you need to know. I'm the Map! I'm the Map! I'm the Map!

If there's a place you gotta get, I can get you there I bet. I'm the Map! I'm the Map! I'm the Map!

I immediately remembered my first encounter with Jay. How good of an impression did I create on his mind? If he compared me to this girl on the TV, then he wouldn't have had a good impression of me. It might be either as a blind clueless girl or to be more blunt, an idiot. My impression of Jay wasn't great either. I thought of him as a rude and arrogant fellow. But now when I recall the memories of that day, it was no longer a harsh or painful day. Neither did Jay look like a rude or arrogant person. It is as if he was always a caring and sweet guy.

I snapped back to reality when the bubbles of my toothpaste started to overflow from my mouth. I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth properly.

I prepared a quick and easy to make dish for breakfast. I took my plate and went to the couch in the living room. I had my breakfast while scrolling through my phone. I wanted to use every second I get before going to clean, in an entertaining way. I opened Youtube and scrolled down the home page in search of the video which will attract my interest. I stopped scrolling further when I noticed two familiar faces. Looking again, I recognised it was none other than Jay and me.

It was our advertisement video which we shot for the event. I hadn't seen it for so long. It had reached one million views and the comments under the video were twice the comments I saw last time. I watched the video once again smiling ear to ear. The editing made it funnier than the actual. They had shown as if the sixty-five percent we got was a bit bad. And people in the comments section argued it was a considerably good score. I thought in my mind how they would react if they come to know we got just ten percent.

The memories of that day, when we did that shooting flashed in my mind. It put a smile on my face automatically. I suddenly had a craving to relive that particular day. I tried remembering the questions they had asked us. I was able to recall only a few. The last question was something I could not forget. It was weird and meaningless and Jay's reaction to that question made it more doubtful. I opened Google and typed in - 'Favourite position of my partner.'

"Yuckkkk!!" I threw my phone on the couch after looking at the results. Is this what they meant by that? Shit!! I'm so embarrassed!!

"Did you look at something you were not supposed to?" I heard Jay ask. I turned my head to see him behind the couch and near the entrance door.