Amaira a robber?

Jay's POV:

Her cheeks perfectly moulded into the 'L' of my palms. Her eyelids which closed on my touch, happened to become the password for unlocking the deep down desires in me. The moment turned passionate and I waited for the perfect moment to initiate something. Everything was unbelievable at that time. Was it so easy to get this close to Amaira? Is she someone who can become mine? My mind pooled out doubts and lowered my confidence. The thought of her being my wife is yet unrealistic to me.

If Amaira doesn't try to get away from me nor anything else happens within ten seconds, I'll take it as a green signal. So Lord, this is how I'm going to determine what you have kept for me in my life to happen. Better tell me right now or just vanish from my life. Don't meddle with it however you want later.

One!

Two!

Threefourfive

Six eight nine

'Dy-na-na-na, na-na, na-na-na, na-na-na, life is dynamite
Dy-na-na-na, na-na, na-na-na, na-na-na, life is dynamite'

Ah! Fuck! There it is!! No!! Noooooo!!! Are you kidding me, Mr. Lord? I was going to tell ten. It wouldn't have taken even a second to utter 'ten'. Couldn't you wait just for a second? Why the hell are you playing recklessly in my life? Why???

Are you a virgin God? Will it be a bother if I romance in front of you? If that is the case I'll either hide underground or ask your parents to choose a bride for you. Don't worry! In case if they don't, I'll get you one if you want. Please let me alone!!!

My hands formed into a fist and I punched the couch beside me. I turned my attention to the source of the music. Amaira's phone was vibrating inside my hand and I took notice of it only then. I looked at the screen to see if the lord had directly called me to inform me that Amaira was not mine.

I could hear him saying from above, 'The girl you are trying to woo is currently engaged. Please don't try again later.'

A...R...A...V..? Is it spelt as Arav? And Arav in the sense is it Amaira's lover and Sidharth's brother? Amaira's face confirmed my suspicions. Why did that scum bag call now of all time and after so long?

Wait! If he is back, then what happens to me? Oh lord! So you have ears? Did you just refuse me my green signal and gave me a hint on what is going to happen in the future? My heart shrunk at the realisation.

The Lord had called all of us for a feast and served the rest of them with a full course meal and left my plate empty. Not only that, he even thought it would be nice if I knew it before itself that I would be getting nothing but make come to the feast even then, without any shame.

Her phone stopped ringing and the screen turned black. She got off from top of me and I did so too. A moment of awkward silence broke when her phone rang again. She looked puzzled whether to attend the call or not.

"Pick up the call." I told her. I was curious to know the reason behind his sudden phone call. I'm sure he would not have called to ask her if she wanted a credit card. Whatever the purpose of his call was, I decided not to interfere with it.

Amaira has the sole right to decide about her future. I've promised her that I will never interfere in her love life and I have given her the hopes to get back with him later if she wanted after our divorce. Saying anything at this point might influence her decision and I don't want that to happen. She has to decide on her right mind on who would be the right person in her life. Or else later she might regret the decision.

If she says that she wants him, then I've to gather my courage and let her go. From things I've seen and from my intuition I have a gut feeling that it is what is going to happen. Jay and happy ending just don't get along with each other. Moreover, Amaira is someone I came to know through my blue moon glimpse. So it is better that I start preparing myself for another tragedy in my life.