chapter sixteen.

Lilith.

Hogsmede weekend is finally here. Pansy and I got ready together before we went down to breakfast. I'm wearing semi-black tights, black shorts, a short sleeved green turtleneck, a leather jacket, and Dr. Martens. I put my hair up in a high ponytail because it was annoying the absolute hell out of me this morning, and I didn't want to deal with it.

Pansy redid my hair because I really suck at doing it. Oops.

(pretend the shorts are black or keep the way the picture is, gorgeous <3)

We give Professor McGonagall our signed slips, and she stops me before we can all leave. Draco, Pansy, Blaise, and Riddle all stand there, not really knowing what to do.

"I talked to Albus," she whispers to me, smiling slightly.

"What did he say?" I ask.

"Well," she says, smiling more, "we still have to work out a few details. But we're going to be able to set it all up. Don't tell anyone, this is secret."

I chuckle and nod. "Of course, you have my word." I bring my fingers to my lips and pretend that I'm zipping them shut.

She hits my arm lightly and waves towards my friends and Riddle. "Go on. Get out of here."

I smile and walk over to them. "Let's go," I say and start to lead them to the carriages.

"What was that?" Riddle asks from next to Blaise, who is between the two of us.

"Her godmother is McGonagall. Their like best friends," Blaise explains, gesturing with his hands. He puts his hand over his heart and turns to me. "Sometimes I get jealous of ol' Minnie. I think she might steal you from me."

I shake my head and climb into one of the carriages. Blaise follows in behind me, sitting down next to me. Riddle takes the seat across from me. Draco and Pansy sit next to him. Blaise has some extra room, so he tries to put his feet on my lap. I push them off and flick his knee. He makes a very dramatic ow sound in response.

"No boyfriend today?" Riddle asks mockingly, cocking a brow.

I glare at him. "No, no boyfriend today."

"Well, where is he?"

"Busy," I deadpan. "He might come by for a few minutes later on."

We ride the rest of the way in silence until Blaise decides to be dramatic again.

He sighs loudly and puts his feet on my lap again. I don't push them off this time.

"Does anyone have a knife?" he asks. Riddle and I think he means literally so we both go to grab something. I go for my switchblade, and I don't know what kind of blade Riddle has. Blaise talks before we can grab them.