chapter thirty-four.

Lilith.

I lost count of how many times both Riddle and I have went to the other's room and said either 'i'm bored' or 'we need to talk.'

Yeah, neither of those things are normally true. Except for the bored one. The bored one is always right.

No one has found out that we have— more anger management times. I'm sorry.

Anyway, there's back to back quidditch games this weekend. Today's match we lost. So, everyone is in their rooms wishing we could all pitch ourselves from the Astronomy tower.

We aren't dramatic at all.

We still have games tomorrow and the day after that.

"Snape, it's for you," Davis says, holding up a folded piece of paper that was slipped under the door.

I get up and grab it from her. She walks back over to the others and they watch me open it.

My dorm. Now.

Why would Riddle want—

Right.

I sigh and grab my bag before leaving and making my way to his dorm.

I forgot. We lost a quidditch game today.

This will be fun.

☯︎︎

"No, Riddle. I physically cannot stand up."

He rolls his eyes from next to me. "Oh, I didn't even go that hard."

"Oh, then I'd like to see what you think going hard is."

"Wanna go for round two then?"

I hear the smirk in his voice.

"Do you want me to be able to leave this damn room?"

"Hmmm," he hums. "The thought of having you in here whenever I want does seem appealing."

"Fine."

He smirks and then he's on top of me again.

☯︎︎

"Riddle, I'm going to kill you."

"You know," he breaths from next to me, obviously out of breath. "Some of the things that come out of your mouth are becoming repetitive."

"And what do you want me to say?"

He turns to me and smirks. "How about you stop trying to make yourself quiet and actually say my name when I'm fucking you?"

"I'm not saying 'Riddle' while you're on top of me," I say, glancing at him.

"You refuse to use my first name, don't you?"

"I only call people I like by their first names."

He raises his brows at me. "Well, I thought by the telling me to go faster you liked me enough to call me by my first name every once in a while."

I grab a pillow from somewhere behind the two of us and throw it at him. "I hate you so much," I say as he tries to shield himself from it.

There's a knock on the door and we both shut up and look at each other.

"Bathroom," he mouths. I nod and get up, going to the bathroom with my clothes.

There's another knock on the door as I close the door and Riddle starts getting dressed. "One second!" he says loudly.

I quickly get dressed in my uniform, leaving the tie around my neck.

I hear the door open. "Oh, it's you," Riddle says.