chapter nineteen.

Lilith.

Pansy and I have to wear something to support our team, obviously.

Pansy is wearing a black sweater. She has black tights under a green plaid skirt, and mary janes.

I have black mom jeans, a green sweater, and Dr. Martens on.

We both stole scarves from Draco and Blaise when they left to get ready. They don't know that, so we don't have to tell them. They'll figure it out at some point, and at that point they probably won't be able to actually get that mad.

 They'll figure it out at some point, and at that point they probably won't be able to actually get that mad

Pansy's outfit

✨Lilith's outfit✨

Lilith's outfit

We're leaning across the table whispering to each other. None of the quidditch players are here yet.

"I ordered butterbeer for us," I say. "Rosemerta should have them delivered after the game. So, if we win we can celebrate, but if we loose we can drown our sorrows."

"That's a good idea," Pansy says, nodding. "I heard Martogue shipped in some canned beer for us all in case we won."

I catch something out of the corner of my eye, and look at the Ravenclaw table. Luna Lovegood is walking around with a big lion hat on her head. What an— interesting choice.

"Luna!" I shout, getting her attention. Her face brightens when she sees me, and I wave her over.

"What are you doing?" Pansy asks, sitting back down.

"Shut up," I mutter. "Don't be rude, she's really nice and cool once you get to know her."

Luna comes over to us and stands next to where Pansy is sitting across from me. "Hello, Lilith," she says brightly. "How are you doing today?"

"I'm doing pretty good, Luna. How are you?" I ask.

She shrugs. "Same as always. The nargils haven't been messing with my head a lot lately, which is better."