Cansada

Waking up to the faint sound of laughter, you looked around to see that you weren't in your own room

Feeling a familiar warmth, you saw Sero sleeping peacefully with his arms around you.

Your body was atop of his with your head on his chest, so he knew he wouldn't bump you with his elbows while he slept. It was something you had to constantly reassure him about as he was afraid of hurting you.

Sero slept comfortably after the first semester had ended. As second years at UA, the training and hero work has doubled since you all were first years.

Deciding to let him sleep longer, you got out of his grasp and left his dorm room to go see what everyone else was doing.

Down in the common room were a few students and breakfast left on the table from earlier the same morning.

Still trying to wake up, you rubbed your eyes and yawned alerting those in the common room of your presence.

"Good Morning L/n-san. There is breakfast that Bakugo-san made this morning," Iida said as he stood from his spot.

"Thank you for the food," you weren't really a breakfast person but you knew Bakugo would beat you up if you didn't eat.

Grabbing a small serving, you walked to the couch and sat next to Mina who seemed to be falling asleep.

Opening her half lidded eyes, Mina saw you sitting next to her, "Y/n where have you been I wanted to watch our show."

You laughed lightly, "Sorry I was sleeping."

This caused the pink girl to whine, "Hanta is stealing you from us."

You ruffled her hair as she wrapped her arms around your torso, "Now I'm too tired to do anything."

Setting down your dish, you turned to your friend, "We can finish the whole thing this weekend. How does that sound?"

Mina hummed before putting her head on your shoulder and falling asleep.

Smiling at the pinkette on your shoulder, you put your head on top of hers before letting your eyes close.

‧₊·˚ *‧₊·˚ *ੈ‧₊·˚ *ੈ‧₊·˚ *