Tía

Waking up to your blaring alarm, you looked to see that you had an hour to be ready for class

It had been getting more difficult to leave your bed with each passing day.

Your muscles ached, your head hurt, and you felt exhausted. 

Your appetite is starting to hinder your performance during training, but you couldn't bring yourself to eat.

Sitting up on your bed, you dragged your hand down your face.

The day hadn't even started and you were already done with it.

Swinging your legs over the side of your mattress, you got up and made your way to the showers with a towel and your school uniform in hand.

Maybe this would wake you up.

Standing under the water, you closed your eyes.

Yes they were pushing you guy, but you were second years, next year would be tough too.

You don't hear Bakugo complaining, not Todoroki or Midoriya.

The only people you've heard complain were Mina and Kaminari, but those two complained about studying.

No one's said anything about hero training.

Why were you having such a hard time?

Were you still that far behind?

You didn't leave the shower for about another 15 minutes, and when you did, you felt more tired than before.

Pulling on your uniform, you brushed your teeth deciding that it would alright if you skipped out on breakfast.

Making your way back to your room, you put your pajamas back and grabbed your school bag.

In the common room, most of the class was gathered, eating breakfast before heading to school.