Ahora O Nunca

Sitting in the principal's office, you couldn't bring yourself to look up

The whole time you kept your head down, refusing to look at Nezu or Aizawa.

After the lecture, you walked out the room with Aizawa. Once the door closes behind you and you were in the hallway, he turned to you.

With your head still to the ground, you saw his feet turn towards you and could only wait for the worst.

"If it were up to me, you would be expelled."

Clenching your teeth, you refused to let yourself cry.

Of course you should be expelled. Why you're so upset about it, you aren't sure.

Aizawa was known for expelling his students, and you were no exception. You knew that.

Thinking back to what principal Nezu said, you couldn't help but wonder why he didn't expel you.

You were suspended for a month. You would attend classes but you would go and help recovery girl during lunch.

Hero training was when you would go back to the dorms and clean, or make dinner for when everyone got back.

You knew the real punishment was that they weren't allowing you to train your quirk, but you still felt guilty.

"I know you're having a hard time kid, but you're training to be a hero. Get your quirk under control."

Snapping your head up, you watch as your teacher walks away.

"I'm trying."

ੈ✩‧₊⋆·˚ ༘ * ੈ✩‧₊⋆·˚ ༘ *ੈ✩‧₊⋆·˚ ༘ *ੈ✩‧₊⋆·˚ ༘ *

It seemed like the week had been moving slower than ever.

It felt as if it had already been a month, but in reality, it was only the fourth day of your suspension.

On the bright side, it was Friday, but on the other hand, you knew you had to go see your aunt over the weekend.

Getting up way earlier than you usually would, you get ready for the day.