Distraer

Hanta's parents are wonderful people, and I adore them to no end

As soon as I got here, they pushed Hanta out of the way so that they could hug me. They also made me my favorite food and I feel like a horrible person because I know I'll feel sick if I eat right now.

With how tired my body is, if I eat food, I feel like I'll just shut down.

Despite that, I am eating what I can at an amazingly slow pace. I'm pretty sure they can tell even though they haven't said anything or asked me about it. That and the fact that Hanta is eating from my plate as well.

"We're so glad you were able to make it!" Hanta's mom is quite literally beaming at me. Both of his parents have black hair, but his matches his moms more in style.

"You should come visit more often, and make Hanta come see his parents too." I watch as she narrows her eyes at him as he's sitting right next to me, and I can't help but smile.

I've never felt the longing or need for a mother, but if I did have one, I could only hope that she would be something like Hanta's.

Not only is his mother a cheerful person, but his father seems to have the same energy.

I think that Hanta got a lot of his appearance from his mother, but I'm pretty sure most of his personality comes from his father. Whenever I see the two of his parents together, it reminds me of how Hanta acts around me.

We stay around the small table for almost a whole hour after I arrived since not only have I not seen them in a couple months, Hanta also has been staying in the dorms.

He usually stays because of how far he lives from the school, but he's been missing his home for a little while.

When the topic of school comes around, it becomes clear from one glance at the long haired boy next to me, that my current situation is not known to them.