Cállete

When the next week of school had finally come around, you were feeling better than normal

It felt as if you weren't as heavy, maybe talking to Sero lifted the weight off your shoulders.

Walking down the dorm stairs, you made it to the table earlier than you usually would.

Seeing only three boys, you sat next to Sero, "Where's Mina and Denki?"

Putting an arm around your shoulder, Sero pulled you into him, "They try to sleep as much a possible. They'll be down later."

Kirishima and Bakugo had their own separate conversation while Sero nudged you, "Are you going to eat breakfast?"

Looking down at the empty table in front of you, you looked where the food was, "No, I'll eat lunch later."

Sliding his plate over to you, he grinned, "Well since all my food isn't gone, I'll share."

Although you honestly didn't have an appetite, you ate knowing your body would probably thank you later.

Once Kaminari and Mina got downstairs, there was only a few minutes before you had to get to school.

The six of you made your way to the school while you and Sero walked slightly behind, hand in hand.

Lifting the hand he was holding, he pulled you closer to him, placing his lips to the side of your head.

Letting your eyes meet his, he just grinned, "I'm proud of you."

Feeling your lips turning up, you couldn't help but smile at his sweet words. "Thank you."

Releasing the hand he held, he put it around your waist, bringing you even closer.

Over the time of dating the tape hero, you realized quickly that he would always have his hands on you.

There was rarely a time when he wasn't touching you.

You weren't complaining, in fact, you had grown to enjoy his touch.