Te Reto

Though Friday night was supposed to be you and Mina finishing your show, once the other girls heard of it, they joined

So now all 7 girls including Mina and yourself, occupied Mina's room.

This arrangement happened during school, so you and Mina finished your show before the others showed up.

Now you all could do something without the both of you not paying attention.

You all sat in a small circle where two girls sat in Mina's bed, four on the floor, one at her desk, and you were still on her bed in the same spot you were to watch your show.

Uraraka spoke first, "We should play a game!"

Being just as cheerful, Mina listed many suggestions before settling on one, "Let's play truth or dare."

You raised your eyebrows, knowing that she wouldn't play anything other than truth or dare first.

The other girls all agreed and decided who would go first.

Momo was the first to raise her hand, "I don't mind going first."

Looking around the room, you waited for someone to ask Momo.

Hagakure took this as her chance, "Alright Momo, truth or dare?"

Momo took a second to think, "Truth."

You waited for her to come up with a question while Momo seemed a little nervous.

Gaining everyone's attention, the invisible girl asked her question, "Who's the most attractive person in our class?"

Momo seemed almost frozen, at least until Mina had something to say.

Mina only groaned loudly though, "Boring!"

You smiled at the dramatic girl who was whining on her bed next to you.

Tsuyu spoke in Hagakure's direction, "Yeah, we already know who she likes."

Momo started to get flustered which made the girls smile.

Jirou however, seemed confused, "We do? Wait who is it?"