Trastorno

Hana is six years younger than her older brother

When he was turning 19 she had just turned 13 not too long ago.

They were always together, and he always had her back.

He cared for her because his parents never did.

Her mom and dad were very professional people. They both always wore fancy clothes, and were attending important meetings.

Suits and ties, skirts and ruffles. Being presentable was their top priority. 

When they were informed they were going to be having a child. They prayed and prayed that they would have a boy.

They were the ideal gender. Strong, smart, and they did better in life.

If they had a daughter, she would be seen as a disgrace.

When the baby was born, the two were happy to see a healthy boy as their new family member.

They named him Akihiko.

Bright and brilliant boy.

They made sure that he would grow up to be a strong and smart boy, who would be able to make them proud.

Content with their small family, they were surprised to find out another baby was coming.

All went well the first time, so there was no need to worry. They were excited to have another boy.

When their baby was born, neither parent took the opportunity to hold her.

They were too distraught to come to the realization that they had a girl.