Novio

Leaning over the sink, you put all of your weight forward, trying your hardest not to fall over

It had only just turned noon a few minutes ago, but since 6 in the morning, you've been going through the most grueling training you ever had before.

Your aunt had pushed you far past your limits within the first couple hours and refused to let up after you had asked for a break.

The first hour you focused on just shooting strings from the knuckles on your hands. It only took a few minutes until your hands were bloody and aching, but she made you continue.

Taking up the whole hour, it felt as if your hands were on fire. They wouldn't stop burning, and their attempt to stitch themselves back together only made things worse.

Turning on the facet on, you turned the cold water up and places your hands under the water.

It was hard to leave them under, it felt like they were being torn apart.

For the remaining five hours, you fought against your aunt who was a former commission hero, and she didn't go easy on you at all. You weren't even sure if you got any good hits in with the speed she was going.

Your aunt had the ability to turn the air paper thin, causing it to be almost impossible to breathe, while having the ability to cut you anywhere on your body.

There were stories of how the commission payed her no mind in the beginning, writing her quirk off as weak, but your aunt wanted to become a hero. She trained hard and was able to turn her quirk into something special.

The cuts she made on your body were deep, and she seemed as if she was barely out of breath.

Although you were having trouble thing straight with the pounding headache forming, you couldn't help but sympathize with her.

If she were able to grow into a normal family and was given a good chance at life, maybe she would never had gotten the disorder she has now.

Maybe she could be a hero.