Siempre

It was Thursday night, and tonight just like most, you couldn't sleep

Looking at the blinding screen of your phone, the time read 2:57am.

Chucking your phone on your bed, you switched your sleeping position trying to get comfortable.

It didn't work.

Moving again, you turned onto your back.

You put your hands at your side, then behind you head, but it still wasn't working.

Flipping onto your stomach you put your hands on top of your pillow.

Putting the side of your head onto your hands, you closed your eyes.

However, about a minute later, you opened them again.

Dropping your head onto your pillow, you muffled your displeasure.

'I can't breathe.'

You knew that you would undoubtedly regret everything about this in the morning.

Though you felt tired, your body wouldn't let you go to sleep.

Any other time of the day, sleeping was fairly easy, it was just at night.

It was almost impossible to go to sleep at a decent time.

Pushing your body up from your bed, you sighed before walking over to your door.

Opening it slowly, you looked down the hall for anyone.

Exhaling in relief, you closed the door quietly behind you.

Waking down the hallway, you stayed as quiet as possible knowing that one specific person would have your head if you woke him up.

Being across the hall from Bakugo was a struggle at times, the others on your floor were much more forgiving.

Kirishima next to Bakugo, with Shoji next to him. Those two were both very kind to you.

Not to mention Uraraka at the end of the hall. She of course was one of the nicest people in the class.