Viaje

Waking up the next morning, you found yourself in the same position from last night

You slept with your head still in your papá's lap, but realized that your dad was no longer there.

That was when you heard a loud bang come from the kitchen.

It caused you to slightly jump, and wake up your pillow who was sleeping crooked.

You looked at him with your eyebrow raised while he looked at you with his eyes widened from the sudden awakening.

Snorting at his reaction you got up and made your way to the kitchen. Peeking in, your dad stood with his hand scratching his head.

There were a few pans and dirty bowls on the counter, "Um, what are you doing?"

He spun around quickly trying to cover up the mess he made, "I'm making breakfast?"

'He knows he can't cook.... like at all.'

Feeling a weight on the top of your head, you looked up to see your papá resting his arms and head on yours, "Get off your heavy."

However he only seemed so put more weight on as he sighed heavily, "Teenagers are so mean."

Making his way into the kitchen, he started to help with the mess that was made, "No worries, I'll help with breakfast."

Putting your elbows on the counter, you rested your head on your fists, "Do you need any help?"

You watched as  your dad was led out of the kitchen. He had his head down and his shoulders were slumped, "No need mija, just relax while you're here. I'm sure classes are getting harder."

Classes were in fact much more tiring, and your bed was calling your name. As you were woken before intended, you were still tired.