Chapter 3: Meeting New Friends

"He is the son of Iris!" Nightshade shouts.

"Yes, he is," Swan says.

"Boys, could you please step outside for a while," Swan adds.

Drago and Stargazer start walking out of the room; they began to wonder what's going on with them.

"I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend here?" Drago says.

"Why?" Stargazer asks.

"I wasn't born here, and we don't know where my mother's tribe is," Drago answers.

Feeling down about himself, Stargazer came by and held Drago's hand for comfort.

"I'm sure my mother well figures out what to do for you," Stargazer says.

Just then, the headmistress's door opens, Drago moves his hands away from Stargazer's hand. Swan was at the door, asking us to return inside.

Seeing the headmistress standing this time, she walked up to Drago, placing a strange bracelet on his left forearm.

"This bracelet means that you're not in a tribe, and you're under the Queen Protection," Nightshade says.

"Okay," Drago replies nervously.

"Also, I was told by Swan that you couldn't fly?" Nightshade asks.

"Yes?" Drago answers nervously.

Waving her magic wand, a piece of paper appears and magically went into Drago's hands.

"That's your class schedule, everyone here has the same class, but since you can't fly, you're taking a special class," Nightshade announces. "Now off to class."

Seeing Stargazer hugs his mother, both he and Drago start walking off to their class.

While walking to their classroom, Drago looks at the schedule, saying that it's time for Alchemy.

"We take a potion class?" Drago asks.

"Sadly, yes, some fairies' spells require potions, so that's why we're taking it." Stargazer answers. "Ah, here we are."

Stepping into the room, Drago could see only nine single tables and only eight young fairies already sitting at their tables.

"Everyone, this is my new friend Drago Firejewel; he's new to this school," Stargazer announces.

"Hi everyone, it's nice to meet you," Drago says nervously.

"Let me introduce you to everyone," Stargazer says. "Meet Aloha Watertwirls from the Sea Butterfliestribe."

Aloha is 5' 10'' on average, wearing all blue attire. A pair of leather pants with boots, a couple of gauntlets of both arms. Aloha is shirtless, showing his lean tone upper body, and lastly, his hair is short brown with brown eyes.

"Next is Airwillow, from the Nymph tribe."

Barley is 5' 7'' average wearing all gray attire. A pair of leather pants and boots, a glove on his right hand, a gauntlet on his left arm. He is shirtless, showing off his slender upper body, and lastly, his hair is short, spike brown with brown eyes.

"This is Spice Neverlily, of the Sprite tribe."

Spice is 5' 9'' average wearing all green attire. A pair of leather pants and boots, a glove on his right hand, a gauntlet on his left arm. He is shirtless, showing off his slender upper body, and lastly, his hair is short, spike brown with brown eyes.