Chapter 26: A New Home

Early in the morning, inside the mansion, Pyro and Elijah are sitting down on chairs. While they're watching, Scarlett whipped Drago's back vigorously, seeing bruises and his back bleeding. Hearing Drago's painful cries and moans, Drago's cheeks are bright red, and his d*ck is throbbing through his pants.

"You did this to yourself," Scarlett shouts. "Disobeying orders, leaving the house."

{SLAP!}

Drago jolts in shock; hearing him moan, he suddenly burst a load of cum from being whipped. Kneeling on the ground, he's trying to catch his breath. Drago glances to look straight at her. He sees the disgusted look, seeing Drago's pants spoiled with his cum; he's letting her have it.

"I can do whatever the hell I want to. You're no MOTHER to me," Drago announces.

Her eyes are burning with rage, and she slaps his face hard. He fell to the ground, coughing, and he spits out blood.

"I thought I was doing something right here, but I guess not," Scarlett replies.

She grabbed his hair and dragged him to a stool; laying backward, Drago suddenly sees her heel right on top of his collar bones. Seeing him struggling to free with way, but it suddenly stopped once she whips his chest. Drago's body and mind begin to betray him, feeling every hit from the whip again. Another load burst through his pant; it is thicker, and more is shooting out.

Once, she removes her heel from Drago's collar bone because she doesn't want it to get ruined from his cum, since it reaches that high up his face. Seeing him looking pathetic, once she finally stops, Drago looks up at her.

"I don't allow boys to love each other in my house," Scarlett warns.

While she is still angry, she decides to dig through her purse to find something, and she suddenly stopped when Drago made his statement.

"Last time I check, it's my house, not yours," Drago announces.

In rage again, Scarlett pulls out a small pistol. Elijah is scared to see this.

"Mum, please don't do this," Elijah begs.

"You, I'll deal with after, I'm giving this servant his discipline," Scarlett replies.

Pointing it at Drago, even he fears seeing it, not knowing what to do, Pyro felt helpless seeing this.

"Don't take this personally, but you shouldn't be born. You are a freak with those ears, and you're in love with another boy. That is something I won't allow in this house," Scarlett says.

Just before she pulls the trigger, Elijah steps up and stands between her and Drago.

"What are you doing, ungrateful brat?" Scarlett asks.

"Mother, please stop this! I love Drago! He is my brother, and we're the same. I'm Gay, and I'm proud of it," Elijah announces.

Drago and Pyro were shocked to hear this suddenly; this got worse from there, as for Scarlett.

"I don't have a son, not anymore," Scarlett says as she points the gun at Elijah.

"NO!" Drago shouts.

Elijah pushes his arms away just as she's about to fire, and the magical wind pushes Scarlett far from the boys. As she got up in deep rage, she points her gun, but fire came from the side and pushed to gun off her hand before she fires it again.

Glance around to see where that fire came from until She is surprised it's from Pyro's hand has smoke coming out from in between his fingers.

"HOW DARE YOU!" Scarlett anger.