Chapter 15: The Wolf's Hide

Drago is wearing his black knee-high boots, a couple of fiery pink pants decorated with petals, and fire-like embellishments waist. There is a vibrant pink pattern swath of fabric on one hip, and lastly, he is shirtless, showing his lean upper body.

Back in the Land of Fairies, Drago is in the Chamber of Ancient Nine. Looking at the nine special items, he could see that they're already getting weaker by the minute. Then he hears his friends heading this way.

"Well, here we go again," Drago whispers.

As they arrived in the room, everyone is shocked to see Drago standing there wearing some new items.

"Hi, guys," Drago announces.

"DRAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!"Everyone shouts.

Walking up, Stargazer looks upset, so he backhands Drago across his face. Everyone was shocked to see him doing that, including his mother.

"Stargazer Crystalbeam, why did you do that for?" Swan asks.

"Do you know how worried we all were when you disappeared?" Stargazer asks. "We'd been looking for you when I'd notice you weren't in your bed."

"I'm sorry, once I'd woke up, I had something personal to take care of," Drago replies.

Swan also notices Drago's new elegant pink diamond cherry blossom and fire bracelets. Seeing Drago waving his hand, everyone glances at the following location, the territory of the village of tents surrounded by plains and meadows. They know they're seeing the Faunus Tribe.

"It's Wild Meadow," Violet announces.

"Yep, while I was out, I just got our next location to get the special item," Drago says.

"Alright, Frostwhistle looks like we're heading for home," Violet says.

"Okay," Frostwhistleadds.

While Drago, Frostwhistle, and Violet are flying towards Wild Meadow, Drago asks Violet some questions.

"Violet, what's your tribe likes since I did visit the Brownies?" Drago asks.

"Well, we have barely any magic to call our own; all we have is our love for animals," Violet answers.

"You have no magic?" Drago asks.

"Yeah, I do. It's a hard subject to talk about," Violet answers.

"Maybe I can help you out," Drago smiles.

"Oh, and how will you be able to help me?" Violet asks.

"Follow me, and I can show you," Drago replies.

Drago flies down to land, Violet follows, seeing him conjuring up a cauldron and strange items she hasn't seen before in her potion class.

OnceDrago sits down on the ground, he makes the same potion, just like Justin did for him.

"Five petals from Phoenix's Beauty Flower, four cups of Tear Berry Juice, three drops of Blood Sap," Drago announces.

Violet is amazed at seeing him making a potion, but she sees him stopping for a second.

"Why have you stopped?" Violet asks.

"Well, I'm sorry to say this, but I need two items from you," Drago answers.

"Okay, what do you need from me?" Violet asks.

"Forgive me," Drago announces.

Drago, as fast as he could, pluck two strands of hair from Violet's tail, and while she screams in pain, he used his magic to pull a fang from her mouth.