Chapter 17: The Birth of a Dark Fairy

Back in the Land of Fairies, in Stargazer's Royal chambers, he's been destroying his room. Looking back at the wall, he magically cast a spell to view Drago, seeing him with another boy. He makes a fist, walking to his wall, and punches the face of the other boy.

"DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT!" Stargazer shouts.

Suddenly, walking into Stargazer's room and a male servant.

"Your majesty, what wrong?" a servant asks.

Seeing his room looks destroyed, and Stargazer grabs him before he could leave. He used his magic to force him toward his bed and tied his arms up. Stargazer begins to remove his clothing, got his bed, and got on top of the scared servant, wondering what Stargazer will do to him.

Meanwhile, Swan is with the leaders of the nine races of fairies gathered in the throne room. They've seen what Drago has done by casting the Floral Forge twice to their knowledge.

"He may be the son of Iris, but he is dangerous to our children," Brownie leader announces.

"We'd thought since used flowers, you leader of the Sprites. You could do something about this," Sea Butterfly leader says.

"And how could I, true he may have shown signs of being a Sprite. However, he also possesses fire like a Firefly that boy is dangerous to be around," Sprite leader says.

"I agree. Drago shouldn't be allowed into our cities," Firefly leader adds.

She heard the remaining leader agreeing that Drago shouldn't return to the Land of Fairies. However, Swan stood up from her throne.

"Everyone, Drago is the only one who can save us and restore the barrier," Swan assures.

As the leaders start getting a bit upset about the barrier, they're trying to blame someone for weakening it.

"It must be Topaz; she is the daughter of Alcyone," Sprite leader replies.

"Yes, what is she is getting hold through her?" Muse leader adds.

As she sees that this isn't going so well, all Swan can do is remain sitting on the throne and hoping that Drago, and his friends, can complete his mission.

"Drago, I'm counting on you," Swan whispers.

Stargazer sits on a chair while his servant is lying on his bed; still tied up, his eyes looked hazy from being sexually aroused.

"I just don't get it. I don't want anyone else looking at Drago but me," Stargazer says.

"Yeah, I'm going to make sure that no one is going to have him, and then I'll enjoy having him all to myself," Stargazer adds.

Getting up from his chair, Stargazer got back on his bed, seeing his servant unable to move, looking into his blank stare with those glaze eyes of his. Suddenly he begins to start hearing a voice, a dark, eerie female voice. It whispers into Stargazer's ears.

"Look at him, being seen by others, and he's not even noticing you," A voice asks.

"Yeah," Stargazer answers.

"You want to give him pleasure, don't you?" a voice asks.

"Yeah," Stargazer answers.

Stargazer continues to give pleasure to his servant, hearing his moans with joy from what he is passing from the prince. Seeing that he wants to touch himself, he can't cause him to be tied up, unable to think about what is happening. He looks up to see Stargazer with his glaze eyes.

"Your Highness, please pound me harder," The servant pleased.

Suddenly Stargazer continues to go even more complex. All while continuing to hear this voice.

"What would you do to him?" a voice asks.

Stargazer sees images of Drago in his mind, and his body starts boiling as he continues his abuse toward the servant.

"I will abuse him, punish him in so many ways that would make him beg for more," Stargazer answers.

"Have you ever thought about hurting the people who like him?" a voice asks.

"Yes, I'll hurt anyone who'll like him. Only I get to have him," Stargazer answers.

While answering the voice in his head, Stargazer sees his servant somehow disappeared. Then he sees that boy who likes Drago now. The voice came by and whispered, "And what would you do to him?"

Getting angry seeing him right there, he roughly slapping his face while riding him till no tomorrow.

"You don't get to have Drago; I love him. He's mine!" Stargazer says.

"He's MINE!" Stargazer shouts.

Continue to abuse him sexually; Stargazer's hand somehow feels different. Seeing dark magic suddenly, he hears the voice one last time.

"Go ahead, grab his heart," A voice says.

Stargazer uses dark magic for the first time, grabbing his heart. He could hear the scream of pleasure, seeing the person lying before him release himself all over. Stargazer is also shooting off, all up inside him. Opening his eyes, he could feel a heartbeat in his hand, still upset about seeing this boy liking Drago. Stargazer begins to crush his heart. Stargazer is hearing him trying to breathe and continue to be emitting seme. He suddenly became motionless.

Opening his hand, Stargazer suddenly sees a pile of dust from his hand, and fear shallowed him, for he just realized that he killed his servant.

"What have I done?!" Stargazer shouts.

Suddenly black magic starts surrounding him. Once the black magic went inside him, he now becomes a dark fairy.

Stargazer made the servant disappear using his new magic, and he begins his work with an idea to get Drago to become his and his alone.

"Drago, I'm going to make you mine, one way or another," Stargazer announces.