Chapter 20: A Corrupting Nightmare

Slowly opening his eyes, Drago sees he is back home, wondering how he got back home. He sees Glittersilk lying on the side of Drago's bed, and Elijah is sleeping in his bed. Just then, Orchid enters in, seeing Drago is awake, and she smiles with care, quickly waving her wand to make sure not to disturb everyone in the room.

"Glad to see that you're finally awake," Orchid announces.

"Aunt Orchid, what happens? How did I return home?" Drago asks.

"After what happens in Paris, Glittersilk called me, and as you can see where you are." Orchid answers. "Drago, the main reason why you passed out in Paris is that you cast two Floral Forge and activate four special abilities."

"I know, but I'm the only one who can do those," Drago says.

"Yes, but you know that your friends could also unleash their special abilities." Orchid replies.

Drago remains silent, she is correct, but Drago also knows that his friends don't know any Special Ability commands.

"Drago, I hate to do this, but you are taking a break from missions," Orchid announces.

"What!" Drago shouts.

Drago tries to get out of bed; he starts feeling light-headed and fell back in bed.

"See; therefore, you're not returning to the Land of Fairies for a couple of days," Orchid says, "You're staying home and rest up."

Realizing that she's right, so Drago agrees to stay home. However, Orchid wants to make sure he'll stay home.

"Drago, I'm going to need your bracelets," Orchidsays.

Seeing that he doesn't want to give his bracelets up, but he needs to rest, so he went ahead and gave them to her.

"Auntie Orchid, who is going to cast the Floral Forge since I'm the only one in my family to cast it?" Drago asks.

"Don't worry about it; I'll take care of everything, now try to get some sleep," Orchid answers.

Once she exited his room, Drago laid back in bed and tried to fall back asleep.

Darkness falls around Drago's Dream, and he could feel something disturbing in his dreams when suddenly Stargazer appears trying to surround Drago in his dream once Stargazer caught him with his dark magic.

"HA!!!!!!" Stargazer laughs.

Stargazeruses his dark magic. Drago tries to run, but the dark magic caught him. Feeling his body is tied up, seeing some of the darkness touching his body, causing him to act strangely. Drago's body is in heat, breathing heavy and his cheeks flushing red like a rose. However, he is trying to resist Stargazer's magic. Unfortunately, Stargazer's spell is too powerful, and Drago feels his body is betraying him, realizing that his d*ck is getting hard.

Slowly falling into darkness, Drago's body is twitching wildly from Stargazer's gentle touches. Drago is moaning like crazy, like part of him is enjoying this pleasure. Stargazer uses his magic to form a tentacle, and one of them starts going inside his butt. Shocked to feel this pleasure again, Drago sees that Stargazer is stroking his d*ck. Drago suddenly lets out a moan that sounds like he is losing him and wants this to continue.

"You are mine," Stargazer laughs.

"Aah!" Drago moans.

Almost as his climax, Drago is close to cum, closing his eyes, not wanting to see it. He suddenly felt something in his mind, a soft voice, like a mother encouraging her child.

"Don't give up. You are the heir of Amberrose Legacy; show this darkness who's boss." A voice announces.

Opening his eyes, Drago starts glowing pink as the surrounding area begins to quake. Stargazer suddenly stopped touching him and sees the ground cracking. A fiery vibrant pink light is bursting from the ground.

"NO!!!!!!" Drago shouts, tears pouring from his eyes.

Drago shouts, fiery pink light shining brightly. The fire forms into a dragon surrounding him. Fire and petals burst from under him like atomic bomb darkness are being destroyed.

"NO!" Stargazer shouts.

Once the light contact Stargazer, he starts burning from light magic's purity, as Stargazer disappears.

Jolting waking himself up, the sun is about to rise to start a new day, breathing very heavy while covered in sweat. Drago is trembling from his nightmare.

Trying to calm himself down, Drago suddenly realizes something sticky is touching him. Looking down, he just wet himself from the nightmare, getting out of bed to change clothes for today. Drago went to his window to let in some air to help him cool off.

Looking out into the distance, Drago starts remembering his dream and how close to being corrupted from the darkness.

{Sigh}

"I can't believe what Stargazer did, was so close to turning me into a dark fairy, but I'm glad that someone told me to fight back," Drago whispers.

"Thank you, whoever you are," Drago whispers.