Chapter 14: Alcyone's Master Plan

Far away in the Land of Fairies, on an isolated island, surrounding it is a barrier and deep within this island is a population of Dark Fairies. Filled with hatred over the other fairies, they're stuck on this island for centuries. Seeing that the barrier is starting to look weak, one of the fairies went to report to their leader.

Alcyone is wearing a black dragon scale corset with a long black dress, dragon shoulder guards, and dragon horns. Her staff is long and wicked, walking up toward the barrier. She also could see that it's starting to break.

"Mistress, the barrier, it's weakening," A dark fairy announces.

"I'm already aware of its situation," Alcyone replies.

"My spies are informing well. However, they also told me a group of ten fairies is searching for the nine items that imprison us here," Alcyone adds.

"Then what are we going to do?" a dark fairy asks.

"I'd told my spies around the remain eight territories to stop them at any cost, and I told my special agent to speed up the poison effect to this barrier," Alcyone answers.

"Mistress, who is your special agent to weaken the barrier?" a dark fairy asks.

"Like I'm going to tell you, I want it to be a surprise when it's time," Alcyone answers.

"As you wish, Mistress," The dark fairy says.

Once the fairy left, Alcyone looks over at the barrier again. While touching the border, she laughs in that her plan is working very well.

"HA!!!!!!" Alcyone laughs.

"Eve Amberrose, you think you'd imprison me? Well, it's time for me to return to become Mistress of the Universe," Alcyone announces.