Chapter 21: Meeting a Familiar Faces

Drago gazes out a window as the sun rises to see the morning sun, still thinking about what happened last night in his dream. He knows thatStargazer is now his enemy, and he needs to restore the barrier before anything else happens after he gets some rest.

A few minutes later, Drago got dressed and got some breakfast before heading over to the greenhouse to check his café and see the stocks of magical items.

Inside his mom's laboratory, he goes over all stock to see if they need to order any more, as the front door rings open. Drago went to see who it is, and he notices both Tulip and Elijah, and he is excited to see Drago again.

"Drago, your back; for how long?" Elijah asks.

"I'm here for a while. I'd overdid myself this time, so Aunt Orchid told me to stay and rest," Drago answers.

"At least she did the right thing, and you do look like you need some rest," Tulip adds. "Maybe you should take things easy today."

Drago nods, agreeing that he should take it easy so that Elijah will handle Iris Garden. Tulip will be cooking for Drago, while Drago is the waiter today.

As the day continues, both businesses are going well, and with three people, things are doing great once the thing starts quieting down. Drago, Tulip, and Elijah closed, and they start cleaning up.

Suddenly just as they almost finished cleaning up for the day, the door starts opening, shocked to hear the doorbell, but the customers should see that the sign says closed.

"Sorry, we're closed for the day. Can you come back tomorrow?" Dragoannounces.

"Well, you seem to be in good health, considering what I heard in Paris," says a familiar voice.

Stopped from what he was doing, Drago turns around toward the front door, and to his surprise, he sees Justin along with four other people.

"Justin, hi, what brings you here?" Drago says.

"I'm performing in town, and I heard through the grapevine that this place is amazing, so I had to come to see. Also, I'd thought we get to talk," Justin replies.

Drago and everyone took a seat around the table. Justin and his family see Tulip serving them tea and some berry tarts. Justin went ahead to talk.

"First off, let me introduce you to my family, my wife Elune, and my three sons. The oldest is my foster son Elwin, Theron is my second son, and the last one you've met him, his name is Sapphire,"

"It's nice to meet you again," Sapphire says.

"Nice to meet you all, this is Tulip, my aunt's companion, and this is Elijah, my stepbrother," Drago says.

Justin and Elune see Elijah; they notice his magic and sense the same magic as Tulip and Drago are producing. Fairy magic is within all of them.

"So, Drago, when are you going to tell your bother that he's a fairy?" Justin questions.

Shocked to hear what Justin just said, Drago glance over to Elijah looked at everyone.

"I didn't know," Elijah answers.

"You two seem to be a newbie with the whole fairy world?" Elune asks.

"Yes, I just found out I am a fairy, and to found out, Elijah is one too," Drago answers.

"Is there anything we can help you with?" Justin asks.

"Should I be near Wizards, or should I avoid them before they take my magic," Drago replies.

Both Justin and Elune are shocked at what they are hearing, and they also looked at each other.

"Who told you this?" Justin asks.

"A fairy teacher in the Land of Fairies?" Drago answers.

"The Land of Fairies?" Elune asks.

"Yeah, isn't that where you guys are from?" Drago replies.

As Justin and Elune glance at each other, they looked back at Drago again on the whole fairy and wizard relationship.

"I was raised in America," Justin announces.

"America, I...Wha so what does that mean?" Drago stutters.

"It means he's an Earth Fairy," A voice announces.

Just then, Drago, Tulip, Elijah, and Justin's family turns toward the door, and they see a beautiful woman wearing a long flowing dress, and her appearance looks like a grandmother.

"Grandma," Justin announces.

"Hello, Justin," Justin's grandmother replies.

"Drago, Elijah, and Tulip, this is my grandmother, Eliana," Justin says.

"You said, Earth Fairy?" Drago asks.

"Yes, we are Earth Fairies," Eliana answers. "I'm the Fairy of Gems,"

"I'm the Fairy of the Phoenix's Heart," Justin says.

"And I'm the Fairy of the Unicorn's Essence," Sapphire adds.

Drago is at all shocked to hear that they are fairies as well, though he notices that the rest of Justin's family didn't say if they're fairies as well.

"Um... Mrs. Eliana, do you know anyone by the name of Eve Amberrose or Misty Shimmerfrost?" Drago asks.

"Hum...I have heard of Eve Amberrose, along with three other forest fairies, who were assigned to give gifts to a boy if I remember right," Eliana answers.

Drago is shocked to hear that she knows Eve.

"She's my great-grandmother," Drago says.

"So that means you also must be an Earth Fairy," Eliana replies.

Shocked to hear what kind of fairy he is, tears start to pour from Drago's eyes because of not knowing what kind of fairy he is.

"If I'm an Earth Fairy, then what should I do since we're both fairies?" Drago asks. "We don't even know; what kind of fairies are we?"

Seeing that Drago is upset, so Justin stood up and gave him a hug for comfort.

"If this helps, I know a friend that can help you with some of your questions," Justin says. "I'll see if I can bring him here tomorrow. Is that alright?"

Drago nods.

"Alright." Justin smiles, "I'll see you tomorrow with my friend."

As night fell upon them, Drago begins to calm down from that little scene he displays in front of Justin and his family. Once he feels calm and okay, he goes through the stock to see anything he needs to do for his café.

Later that same night, Drago finishes having a nice warm shower. He enters the room when he sees Elijah sitting on his bed.

"Is there something I can help you with?" Drago asks.

"Yes, I want to see what's it like to fly," Elijah answers.

"Flying?" Drago replies.

"Okay, I'll warn you. You're in for the rides of your life," Drago teases.

Seeing London's birds-eye view, Drago holds Elijah's hand while they're flying around having some fun. While flying, Drago notices Elijah is having fun in the sky.

"Well, what do you think?" Drago asks.

"It's amazing, thank you," Elijah answers.

"Once you figure out what kind of fairy you are, you'll be flying in no time," Drago adds.

"I can't wait," Elijah replies.

Once they return home, Drago got tired he went off to bed. Elijah went to take a shower; first, he is still in amazement from flying. He had an ejaculation; he needs to take care of it before going to sleep.

"I can't wait until I became a full-fledged fairy," Elijah thought.