Chapter 24: The Hairs of a Cloud Serpent

Back in the ancient Chambers, Drago, Sunbeam, and Pyro see the nine-ancient magic, and only a few of the lights are out.

"What happens if those lights are completely gone?" Pyro asks.

"If we don't get the nine artifacts, Alcyone and her followers, we'll attack all of us," Drago replies.

"Then what are we waiting for, an invitation? Let's go find your next item," Sunbeam says.

As Blossom's Keeper glows again, Drago, Pyro, and Sunbeam see the following location, mountains, and at the top, they see woods along with a village.

"That'sWindwoods."

Drago, Sunbeam, and Pyro look at the door; Drago is happy to see that Barley Airwillow arrived.

"Barley, is this the Nymph tribes?" Drago asks.

"Yep," Barley replies.

"Then let's get going," Drago adds.

"Don't you want to wait for the others?" Barley asks.

Drago didn't say anything now, just as he is making a fist and squeeze it tight.

"No, I don't want to see Orchid or Swan right now," Drago answers.

"Okay, let go, Silverglade," Barley says.

"I'm right behind you," Silverglade replies.

Drago and Barley start heading to the tower; Sunbeam and Pyro follow them. Drago, Sunbeam, Pyro, and Barley brought out their wings. They begin taking flight, and they follow Barley heading toward the Nymph tribe's homeland.

While they were flying, Barley is wondering some things.

"Um, Drago, mind telling me who these two are?" Barley asks.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Pyro Honeyfalls and Sunbeam Dazzlesparkle," Drago replies.

"I haven't seen them, you guys before. What school are you from?" Barley asks.

"We attend Diamonddust Academy," Sunbeam answers.

Barley is also wondering something else.

"Drago, why don't you want to see Swan and your Aunt Orchid?" Barley

Drago gives off a sigh.

"I found out some things from a non-fairy source. I don't want to see them yet," Drago answers.

As they made it towards the mountain, they start flying up once Drago, Sunbeam, Pyro, and Barley reach the top and see the woods.

"We're getting close to Windwood," Barley announces.

They continue to follow Barley, and they're starting to see the village coming up, feeling the winds. Pyro can think that the wind is forcing him to fall back, and he is trying to catch up to them.

Drago went back and grabbed Pyro's hands, and they're able to fly toward the village. As they pass through the town quickly, Barley was jumped from a hug by another boy.

"Barley is good to see you again."

"It's good to see you too, guys; this is Drake Cloudflip, my boyfriend," Barley says.

"What bring you here, Barley?" Drake asks.

Before Barley could answer, Drago could see that a few guys in black are watching them.

"Uh, we got to go," Drago announces.

Barley, Sunbeam, and Pyro see what he means. They start flying, and Drake got confused about what is going on. They're seeing that they are catching up. Sunbeam turns around and casts a spell.