Chapter 5: Drago's Cooking Skills

Later that same day, Drago, Elijah, and Orchid made it back to the house. Once they entered the house, Drago got a sudden chill, glancing to where it was coming. He sees Scarlett sitting at the table with her daughters, seeing Scarlett stood up and started walking up to the boys.

"And where have you two been?" Scarlett asks.

"We were at my mom's greenhouse, looking at her unique garden." Drago answers.

"I see." Scarlett sneers.

"Elijah, go get all cleanup; we'll be late for a crucial meeting," Scarlett adds.

Seeing Elijah running up to get all cleanup, Scarlett glances over at Drago, looking all wicked as ever.

"It's 4:30 pm now, and you need to clean up this house and make a three-course meal by 6:30 pm," Scarlett says.

Drago is shocked to hear what she wants him to do around the house, trying to grasp what's happening.

"But, Ma'am, that'll take a bit long. I can't do both at once." Drago says.

Elijah came back down just then, and Scarlett's kids start heading out the door while she follows them from behind.

"Then I suggest that you should get started." Scarlett laughs wickedly.

Seeing them leaving, Drago and Orchid look around the house, seeing Drago's stepmother and sisters enjoy making a mess for him.

"This will take forever, as well as doing the cooking," Drago announces.

"Well then, let's get this show on the road," Orchid says.

"What do you mean?" Drago asks.

Seeing Orchid pulling out her magic wand, she gives it a flick, and all the cleaning stuff starts moving around, starting to clean up.

"I'll handle the cleaning while you take care of the cooking, "Orchid says.

Seeing Orchid taking care of the cleaning with her magic, Drago can relax a bit. As he enters the kitchen, Drago starts feeling a strange instinct. Grabbing a piece of paper and a pen, he starts writing down the menu for tonight's dinner.

Just as soon he put the pen down, he suddenly felt strange, like he forgot what just happened. Looking at the paper piece, he sees the menu and the recipes for making them, but the most surprising thing is. It is in his handwriting, and he doesn't remember even writing this.

Grabbing the ingredients from the fridge, Drago starts on dinner, reading his recipes. He is following the letter, as he tasted it, he is surprised that they're amazing.

While still cooking, Drago starts a pallet cleaner before the third course, and Orchid looks over the kitchen seeing Drago cooking up a storm.

"I'm surprised, my godson, you've become quite a cook, haven't you?" Orchid thoughts.

Thirteen years ago, when Drago was three-year-old, his dad taught him how to cook. He was quite a skilled chief. However, when Drago turns five-year-old things start getting worse.

Regan got remarried to Scarlett, who has three children, by the time when Drago was ten-year-old. His father died, Scarlett and her daughters treated him like a servant than a house member.

After two hours, Scarlett and her kids arrived home; Scarlett and the girls were shocked to see the house cleaned up. While the aroma of warmth smells feels up the whole house, Scarlett sees her children under the spell of this beautiful aroma.